Twenty One

One Month Later

Spinning around, I grabbed onto the rail and leant backwards. Screaming, I jumped up. Jay was staring at me hungrily. "Don't fucking do that" I hissed pointing a finger at him. Moving closer I pushed him a little out the road. Changing the song, I went and poured myself a second glass of wine. Swaying my hips, I stirred my dinner. It still had 2 hours before it was ready. "Where's Tyson?" I asked and took a sip of the glass.

"In the city, he can't get here until like midnight"

"Uhuh, so I make fucking dinner for 3 fucking people and only one of you has the deceny to show up?"

"Bailey," he growled in warning.

"Fuck sorry it's just Delia and Grady are getting on my nerves and the fucking case Henry dumped on me. I was just looking forward to having you guys here, relax for the weekend" sighing I sat up on the counter.

"Have you been sleeping at all?"

"Yeah. I'm just stressed" hanging my head, he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. Wrapping my arms around him, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. Pulling away, I laid my chin on his chest and looked up at him. Sitting up a little, my chest grazed against his. My nipples hard against the dress, tingles running through my body. "B, what are you doing?" he whispered and pulled away.

"Exactly what I planned for tonight. Minus one but..." shrugging, I wrapped my legs around the back of his legs.

Growling, he looked off behind me. Reaching up, I grabbed onto the zipper on the front of my dress. Pulling it down so slowly, I felt him getting harder against my core. Flicking his eyes down to my hand, he growled so fucking low, my body shivered lightly. Dropping my hand, I grabbed onto his face and pulled it down to mine. Slamming my lips onto his, his hand pushed under my dress and wrapped it around my ribs. Moving my arms out the dress straps, it fell to my waist. Gripping onto my hip with his other hand, I opened my mouth for him. Grabbing onto his shirt, I ripped it open. Gripping onto his back just above his pants line. He pulled off the shirt. Pulling off his belt, I dropped it to the ground. Lifting me up, he pulled my dress off. Pulling away, he laid me back. Leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach, he looked up at me. Pulling my legs further apart, he leaned close. Kissing the insides of my thighs, he then bite at them. Grabbing onto his head, I gripped the counter edge tightly.

...

Breathing heavily, he began kissing my back lightly. Smiling contently, I pushed myself up and checked the time. "Can you turn off the slow cooker please?" I whispered and laid back down. Leaning up he kissed me quickly and got off the bed. Pulling on some boxers, he left the bedroom. Hugging onto the pillow, I drifted off to sleep.