Chapter 5

Su Ling subconsciously held his breath while staring intently at Gu Liheng. Has he really arrived in that novel’s world?

Gu Liheng's eyes fell on his face for a moment, then he quickly answered, "No."

Su Ling exhaled and smiled. Under his breath, he muttered, "No? Then it’s good."

The plot of that novel swiftly flashed through his mind. At Gu Liheng's current age, if he doesn't know Zhao Qi right now, then he(SL) is probably not inside the world of that novel. But then he couldn’t be sure. After all, Gu Liheng married Zhao Qi not because of feelings, but just gratitude. If that world is real, then the two of them will come to know each other soon. Su Ling only needs to pay more attention to Gu Liheng to confirm whether it is right or not.

Returning the fingerprint-certified contract back to Gu Liheng, Su Ling said with a smile, "You can let your people take them away. I will go with you today so that I can recognize the way there next time."

Gu Liheng nodded. Soon, two bodyguards came in. They approached the protective box, preparing to lift the spiritual plants away. The bodyguard with crop top hair took the lid and was about to close the box. All of a sudden, the branches of the Redthorn Ball suddenly bent towards him. The filaments floating on the surface of the sphere became like steel needles, trying to stab towards his hand. On the other side, Pearl Lopseed’s white slender petals, and Golden Baby's breath green vines, charged towards his hand at the same time.

"Be careful!" His colleagues shouted anxiously.

The crop top hair bodyguard quickly withdrew, avoiding the 3 spiritual plants; a layer of cold sweat covered his forehead. Su Ling noticed that the fragrance in the air has become much lighter.

Nalu whispered, "So fierce."

Su Ling looked at the 3 spiritual plants curiously, how strange.

Gu Liheng: "Grade A spiritual plants are very exclusive and have territorial consciousness. They are beneficial and poisonous at the same time. It is very dangerous for others to touch them. Can you help to close the lid?"

Su Ling looked at him and looked at the ball-like Redthorn Ball again, "I try."

He approached the protective box, and the 3 spiritual plants instantly changed their menacing appearance. Resuming back to their previous unharmful appearances, the filaments on the red ball fluttered toward him like seaweed. Su Ling's eyes slightly squinted. Although he had no words or other feelings, but from the state of the spiritual plant, he knew that the spiritual plant was very friendly to him. He chuckled lightly, "You all be good, we are going to change places." Whenever he did experiments back in his previous world, he would often talk to the samples to make them change in the direction he wanted. He placed his hand on the lid, the 3 spiritual plants were very obedient, there wasn’t any obstacle at all, so he managed to close the lid smoothly,

The two bodyguards stepped forward again and lifted the protective box.

...

On the road, 4 luxurious cars were moving swiftly, with the bodyguards’ car at the front and back. Su Ling, Gu Liheng, and Nalu are in the second car, while the spiritual plants are in the car behind them. Su Ling was sitting in the back seat of the car. The car was very quiet, and that caused him to be uncomfortable. Other than the times he is busy with his experiments, Su Ling never quite like the quiet atmosphere with more than two people within the space, not saying anything would make him feel uncomfortable. He glanced at Gu Liheng, who was sitting next to him. Gu Liheng was doing his business matters, his eyes fell on the holographic screen, and his expression was focused and serious. How mature and stable, and really handsome too!