Chapter 30

After Su Ling took all the plants out of the space storage, he sorted out the items and equipment inside properly. The 3 Grade A spiritual plants shivered; their branches bent towards him, and they stuck all of their leaves and flowers at Su Ling’s body. When Nalu saw that Su Ling acted like he doesn't mind the actions, he reminded with a light tone, "You must remember not to remove your isolator in front of outsiders, especially Alpha, or you will become their prey."

Prey? Su Ling's mouth twitched, not wanting Nalu to worry, he nodded, "Don't worry, I won't casually take of my isolator."

The function of an isolator is to block the pheromone smell, avoid mutual influence between Alpha and Omega, which will cause the affected parties to lost control, and other phenomena. Not attaching the isolator is simply publicly asking for it.

Nalu looked relieved, "Good."

Su Ling glanced at him, then turned to squeeze the Pearl Lopseed’s leaves that were wrapped around his wrist, and said helplessly, "Don't wrap around my wrist, it will affect my work."

However, Pearl Lopseed is different from Xian Mo Yu. It couldn’t understand what Su Ling said, so when he rubbed the leaves, it pressed itself against him even tighter. Su Ling thought for a moment. He held the tip of the leaf and unrolled the vines of leaves around his wrist twice like a ball of thread. After he unrolled the leaf from his wrist, Su Ling pushed it to rest beside its flower. The leaves shook, and when he let go, they immediately pressed against his arm but did not try to entangle his hands anymore. Su Ling smiled, the plant didn't understand his words but still could understand his gesture. Letting the leaves sticking close to his body, he took the nutrient solution out of the space storage and re-arranged the supplies and medicine.

Taking a glance over the model on the edge of the container, Nalu immediately approached and stated into the container, "My God, high-quality nutrient solution." Then he asked Su Ling, "How much will the plants consume every day?"

Su Ling thought about it and replied, "Grade A spiritual plant will take about 1 litre every day. Is it expensive?"

"1 litre equals to 1000 star coins," Nalu said with a pained expression, "continuous consumption will be a huge expense."

Su Ling quickly figured the numbers out in his mind. The nutrient solution for 3 Grade A spiritual plants cost 3,000 star coins a day. He still hasn’t figured how much Xian Mo Yu needs daily, but it will definitely be more. In this case, the monthly expenditure on the nutrient solution will be more than 100,000 star coins. After a moment of consideration, he laughed, "It doesn't matter, the raw materials they provide every day are worth 10,000. Adding the Redthorn Ball liquid to the account, they will earn at least 30,000 star coins every day."

These aren’t spiritual plants, they are gold mines!

Nalu clapped his hands, and his eyes brightened, "You are right, they should use the best nutrient solution." Then he happily stretched out his hand to touch the Redthorn Ball closest to him. But the thread on the Redthorn Ball suddenly stood stiff and pierced his hand like needles.

"Hiss..." Nalu immediately shrank back. Clutching his fingers, he saw a blood drop coming out of the middle finger.

Su Ling was taken aback and looked at him nervously.

Nalu held his hands and stared at the wound for a while. Then he smiled and shrugged his shoulders, “I’m okay, it just pierced my hand, but didn’t release any poison."He wiped his hands with a paper towel and turned to look at Redthorn Ball. Under his breath, he muttered, "Why is it so fierce? It's just a touch. Xiao Ling and I are on the same team!"

Feeling funny, Su Ling laughed, "It couldn’t understand you." He looked at Redthorn Ball, "This is the first time I saw it hurting people."

Nalu: "The spiritual plant is apprehensive to non-Omega. Of course, if an Omega forcefully tried to harvest the raw materials, the result will not be better than mine just now."