Chapter 10

Su Ling's eyes narrowed with a smile, and two dimples appeared on his cheeks. His slender eyes curled up, looking pure and gorgeous.

Gu Liheng paused for two seconds and moved away from his clear eyes. Then he said, "You did it on purpose." His voice was calm, and he was using an affirmative tone.

Su Ling blinked and slightly restrained his smile. He stared at Gu Liheng, trying to find out his real thoughts from his expressionless face, "You are not angry ba?" Lifting his head from his bag, Su Ling sat upright and explained, "I just want to tease you, because you... are always looking very solemn."

Su Ling’s gaze was warm and sincere, with a hint of worry in it. He was not sure where Gu Liheng's bottom line is as he(GLH) has always maintained a serious expression. Su Ling wants to make it clear so that he won’t shoot himself in the foot when the time comes.

Looking at Su Ling’s posture as if saying he will accept any lessons, Gu Liheng thought to himself, still a child. He said, "I am not angry, I am used to showing this expression."

Su Ling smiled, "It's great if you are not angry," he said sincerely, "You have a good personality." Stable and reliable and very accommodating.

Gu Liheng saw Su Ling’s serious expression and refrained from telling him that many people were afraid to even talk to him.

Back at the villa, Gu Liheng ordered the butler robot Domi to bring Su Ling to the guest room, and said to Su Ling, "If you have something to ask, you can contact me. Dinner time is at 6.30pm." He paused. "What time do you usually have dinner? You can set another time if you want."

Su Ling immediately said, "6.30pm is good enough."

Gu Liheng nodded, and Su Ling followed Domi to the guest room.

The room is just one room away from the room where the spiritual plants were placed. The area is much larger than the fragrance bar’s lounge, and the lighting is nice as well. Su Ling circled the room once and was very satisfied. He opened the closet and saw that it was empty. There was a sachet in the corner, exuding a light fragrance, and it smelled very comfortable. Su Ling took his clothes out of the backpack, hung them one by one in the wardrobe, and put the toiletries in the bathroom. Standing in front of the sink, he removed the isolator, and the feeling of restrained heat at the back of his neck eased up a lot. An awful smell gradually appeared in the air. Su Ling wrinkled his nose and turned on the ventilation system.

After that, Su Ling leaned his head closer to the mirror and observed the back of his neck. Other than looking slightly red, the skin on the gland seemed normal to him. He pressed on the spot and instantly felt numb. He groaned, and his eyes were slightly opened. This feeling is too strange. His body has changed a lot since then, it makes him curious and afraid. He doesn’t dare to explore further and doesn’t dare to touch much of that area every time he takes a bath. This is just an exposed neck, and he felt it when he touches it. Couldn’t imagine what would happen if someone touched it instead. Su Ling recalled the time when he started to read this kind of novel, he was puzzled about how the ABO world setting works, and specifically went to search about it. He remembers seeing someone saying that the ABO setting is the paradise for ‘yellow’ novels.

Su Ling felt kind of complicated. At first, he thought he could ignore how an Omega's body is different from his original body, but this body's reaction reminded him that running from reality is useless. He sat down on the bedroom sofa, opened his bracelet interface, and carefully read up on the relevant chapters regarding the physiology of an Omega. After reading it, he glanced down with a shocked expression on his face, then looked away. He coughed awkwardly. Although he only briefly glanced down, he had the illusion that he was perverting himself. He glanced at the time. At 6.25pm, he closed his bracelet interface and went to the dining room.