Chapter 9

The next day, Su Ling went to school in a good mood. He was thrilled to think that he could live together in the male god’s villa from tonight. His good mood continued until he entered the classroom and walked to his seat. Lin Meng hadn't come yet, he leaned over to shift Lin Meng's chair under the table and was about to get up when he wrinkled his nose.

He can smell a very faint pungent smell from his chair. His sense of smell is very sensitive now, and he can easily distinguish the various scents he has smelled before. This faint pungent smell was not new to him because he used this material when pasting mural wallpaper in the store 2 days ago. It is a kind of strong glue that can't be pulled away directly and can only be washed away with water. Although this world is full of holographic screens, paper products are still being used in many places. For example, the fragrance bar, each day has a different theme, and they will change the mural[1] to set off the atmosphere, using paper will make it more stylish.

Su Ling’s eyes narrowed, and he looked at the chair surface. There were 4 slightly reflective points in the middle of the chair surface as if someone accidentally dropped 4 drops of water on the chair. One can easily miss it if they are not paying attention. Obviously, someone intentionally put glue on his chair, and if he accidentally sat on it, the chair will definitely stick to his pants. Even if the glue can be washed away with water, his b u t t will still be thoroughly wet. He can imagine how embarrassing he will be just by thinking about it. Moreover, the other party was cautious, as he/she only placed 4 drops of glue, so it was not easy to detect. He knew who did it without thinking.

"Ling Ling," Lin Meng's hand rested on his shoulder, "What are you doing?"

Su Ling stood up and walked aside to give way to Lin Meng, "You sit first, I have something to do."

Lin Meng looked at him weirdly, "What's wrong?"

Su Ling smiled, "You will know later."

The classroom became full in a short time, and Su Ling looked conspicuous standing alone there.

Zhao Qi looked at him, "What are you doing standing here? Just like a fool."

Su Ling ignored him. When the teacher walked into the classroom, he raised his hand to get the teacher’s attention. But he doesn’t need to do that actually, because the teacher had already noticed him.

"Su Ling, why are you standing there?"

Su Ling: "Teacher, someone put glue on my chair. I request to check the CCTV."

Everyone in the classroom immediately started talking. Zhao Qi and his friend were shocked and soon became nervous.

The teacher frowned and asked, "Are you sure?"

Su Ling nodded, "Yes, this is a kind of strong glue, which is more than just pranks. I want to know who did it. If I get into an accident in the future, the police will have targets to investigate."

His words shocked everyone in a classroom. For them, being punished by calling their parents is already very serious, so it’s a big deal if the police are involved. The teacher looked at him in surprise, and couldn't help thinking if Su Ling’s attempted suicide have unknown factors in it. His expression turned serious as he said, "Okay, I will contact the school security team to begin an investigation immediately."

"Don't!" A classmate suddenly shouted with a crying voice, "Teacher, don't investigate, I did it, it was just a joke."

Su Ling looked over, it was the boy who went to school together with Zhao Qi yesterday morning.

The teacher said with a sullen face, "Nonsense, how can this thing be a joke! If it sticks to the skin and one flailed in a panic, it is easy to tear the skin and get injured."