Chapter 19

Under Gu Liheng's insistence, Su Ling took the ear stud and looked at it back and forth in his hand for a while. He asked in confusion, "How do I use it?"

Actually, after seeing the news that the Su Family has broken their relations with Su Ling, Gu Liheng did a background check on them. The Su family has developed rapidly in the past two decades. Although their family background was not deep, they were quite wealthy. But for Su Ling to not even know how to use a space storage, it makes one feel distressed; regardless it’s because he has never seen one before or he has lost his memory.

Gu Liheng patiently explained, "There is a button on the back of the crystal. Press it to turn on. You will need to record your voice and fingerprint when you turned it on for the first time. Then you can use either your voice or fingerprint to open the space storage next time."

Su Ling learned to use the space storage according to Gu Liheng’s instructions. When he saw the space inside, he was dumbfounded. Turning to look at Gu Liheng, he asked, "Is this a space of 20m²?"

Gu Liheng: "En, you can also put in your personal belongings that you want to bring along. If you don’t have enough space, you can put it in my space storage here."

Su Ling immediately said, "Enough, it’s enough."

So 4 million worth of things were just trinkets in his male god’s heart?! Su Ling could genuinely feel the gap between the rich and the poor.

Gu Liheng: "Do you want to check around and see what else you need to buy?"

Su Ling looked at the various materials in the room again; clothing, weapons, and tents were fully prepared.

"I can't think of anything for the time being, I will let you know after I have created the travel plan." He has been preparing for his exam, so he didn’t have the time to create a travel plan.

Gu Liheng nodded and said, "Alright, you can discuss it with me at any time."

The two checked the materials once again, then returned to their rooms to rest.

After Su Ling took a shower, he sat on the bed and tapped his bracelet. He opened the folder that listed the places that Xian Mo Yu was sighted before, then marked all the places on a map. Next, he drew a red circle on the Silver Mist Forest area closest to Belle City and numbered the locations from near to far.

Silver Mist Forest is his first destination, so he searched online for related news. Silver Mist Forest is located in the south of Belle City and quite vast in area. It is permeated with white fog all year round, causing extremely low visibility. From the outside, the forest seems to be covered with a layer of silvery gauze. That’s how Silver Mist Forest got its name. There are many kinds of species in the forest. Many precious materials and high-level spiritual plants can be found in the deeper part of the forest. High profits are accompanied by high risks. No team ever returns in full members after stepping a foot in the central area. Even with their advanced technology, it is still impossible to investigate the situation in the central area. The Silver Mist Forest is a sacred hunting ground for many people; explorers, spiritual plant specialists, mercenaries… Many people entered in droves in order to obtain rich rewards.

There are 2 ways to enter the Silver Mist Forest, land route, and water route. Su Ling marked the two roads with white lines and green lines, respectively. After reading the related guides, he decided to enter the forest by road. The depth of land transportation can be much shallower than the waterway, and they will need to cover more roads to get inside. The waterway runs straight into the forest along with the current, but it is very dangerous. Because there are many creatures in the water, and there will be aggressive creatures in the midst. The possibility of encountering danger is very high. He roughly determined the route to take, integrated various strategies, sorted out the information inside the forest, and marked it on the map. Su Ling listed the things to take note at the bottom of the plan and outlined the materials needed. After finishing the plan, he wanted to transfer it to Gu Liheng to see. However, he realized that it is 1 am now when he glanced at the clock. Instantly, he dismissed the idea to bother Gu Liheng and turned off his bracelet to sleep.