Chapter 68

Hearing that, Su Ling immediately turned to the bed. Then he saw Gu Liheng’s affectionate and calm gaze fell on him, but his expression is still in a daze. Su Ling leaned close and asked, “Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?”

Gu Liheng blinked his eyes and his eyes became clear. His gaze was on Su Ling all the time as he replied, “No.”

Su Ling smiled and said, “That’s good. You really frightened me to death, collapsed into a coma like that.”

Sitting up, Gu Liheng reached out to hug Su Ling, “Sorry, I won’t be like that anymore.”

He let go and lightly held Su Ling’s right wrist. Turning to look at Su Ling’s elbow, he saw the area has turned blue and purple, dotted with white scratched skin. Gu Liheng’s eyebrows furrowed deeply, and he moved sideways to get out of bed, “I will take you to treat the wound.”

Su Ling put his hand on Gu Liheng’s shoulder to stop his movement, “Wait,” he smiled and said, “It’s just skin trauma, it is not serious. Wait here, I’ll call a doctor. You will only be allowed to get out of bed after they checked you.”

Gu Liheng: “I’m fine.”

Su Ling: “This is the hospital. You are okay when the doctor said you are okay.” Then he paused and his voice lowered, “I think your previous situation was not quite right, so I contacted Mill.”

“Your mother knows about your situation now.”

Gu Liheng was silent for a moment, “Alright then.”

Su Ling smiled when their eyes met, “I’ll call a doctor.”

Mill and the doctor in-charge quickly arrived to check Gu Liheng. Mill asked a lot of questions, but Gu Liheng had a calm expression and answered in an orderly manner. Even when he talked about the scenes he feared during childhood that forced him to fall into a coma, his state was very stable. Mill was a little surprised, and soon smiled with relief, “Your tolerance is stronger than I expected. I am too conservative in your treatment.”

“You are very suitable to use the straightforward treatment and face the obstacles; fighting poison with poison.”

Su Ling’s eyes shone slightly, “Doctor Mill, what do you mean?”

Mill: “If he can maintain the current stable state, I can basically conclude that his mental disorder has healed.”

Su Ling: “But there are also chances that he hasn’t fully recovered?”

Mill nodded, “In the current situation, it is possible that after being stimulated, he would instinctively want to protect himself. Then his illness will go back and forth with its progress, but this kind of situation would usually be exposed quickly.”

Su Ling smiled and looked at Gu Liheng, “I think you are already well, you will not deceive yourself with self-protection.”

Hearing that, Gu Liheng’s expression turned soft, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly, “En.”

Mill asked, “Can you tell me the reason for your sudden change?”

Gu Liheng’s gaze fell on Su Ling’s face before he said, “Ling Ling is injured... He is right in front of me, but my thoughts were occupied by panic and fear. It was as if I am in another space and he is far away from me.”

“He is my Omega, and I want to protect him. At that moment, I realized very clearly that I am no longer the younger me. I don’t need protection, instead I have to protect Ling Ling.”

He tilted his head slightly, “It is difficult to express in words. After I realized that I am an adult and I am the Alpha of my Omega, the things I fear subconsciously no longer make me afraid.”