Chapter 7

Su Ling agreed without hesitation, and Gu Liheng gratefully thanked him. Then, he motioned to Darry to give Su Ling the nectar and stem of the day. When the three of them returned to the living room, Darry said, "I will go to the hospital first."

Gu Liheng nodded. Su Ling originally wanted to ask Darry something about the spiritual plant’s ownership but seeing that he is busy, he didn't ask. After Darry left, Gu Liheng looked at Su Ling, "I have to go to the company now, do you want to stay here to study the spiritual plant?"

Su Ling shook his head, "No, I will go back." The matter regarding his pheromone was not resolved, he could not use it to study the spiritual plants at all.

Gu Liheng: "The driver is waiting at the gate, just tell him where you want to go."

Su Ling smiled and nodded, "Okay." Then, he moved to go out.

"Wait," Gu Liheng shouted, "I haven’t reimbursed your travel fare."

Su Ling saw him acting so seriously, his smile deepened, and he said, "I was joking about that. No need to reimburse me, it’s not expensive anyway."

Gu Liheng's tone was serious, "You are helping me, how I can let you suffer any loss?" He tapped his bracelet, "How much?"

Su Ling waved his hand and said, "No need, really."

Gu Liheng: "Is 1000 enough?" As he asked, Gu Liheng entered the amount to be transferred.

Su Ling: "..." This boss never took a taxi before ba.

Gu Liheng's attitude was too serious, so Su Ling helplessly smiled, "It’s just 42, don't give more. Otherwise, I have to return it back to you."

Gu Liheng couldn’t help being a bit surprised, "So cheap?"

"It was only 20 minutes by car."

Gu Liheng lowered his eyes and re-entered the amount. Although his expression didn't change, Su Ling could sense Gu Liheng’s embarrassment. Su Ling’s bracelet shook slightly, and Su Ling glanced at him, "I received it." Then he waved and said, “I'm leaving now."

Gu Liheng nodded, and the two walked out of the hall.

Su Ling got into the car and told the driver the address to the fragrance bar. When the car started, Su Ling opened the window halfway and turned his head to look out the window. The villa is halfway up the mountain. On the way return, the car goes down the road circling the hill. From one side, he can see the lake at the foot of the mountain in the distance. The wind blows into the car.

Such good air quality.

After a while, he realized that Gu Liheng's car is behind him, keeping a safe distance. Leaving the villa area, they reached the bustling area of the city. When the vehicle passed through a particular place, one can smell a faint fragrance of meat buns. Su Ling's stomach felt uncomfortable for a while, then only he remembered that he hadn't eaten breakfast yet! Su Ling hurriedly urged the driver who had been moving at a constant speed to speed up. Five minutes from the fragrance bar, he saw a breakfast shop in the distance and asked the driver to let him down. There were not many people in this hour in the breakfast shop, but as soon as he approached, he received a lot of attention. Su Ling bought a bowl of noodles and two steamed buns. He originally planned to dine in the store but seeing that a lot of people is looking at him, he opted for a takeaway instead.

Gu Liheng’s car drove past the breakfast shop. When he saw Su Ling, he frowned slightly, and frustration flashed in his face. He said to the driver, "Stop to the side."

Su Ling was carrying his breakfast, couldn’t decide whether he should nibble on the bun while walking when Gu Liheng's black luxury car stopped beside him. The window was lowered to reveal Gu Liheng's face. Not knowing what happened, Su Ling asked, "Is there anything else you want to tell me?"