Chapter 70

Gu An's trick?

Ridicule flashed in Gu Liheng's eyes, and he lightly explained about his past.

"Gu An was born with a very weak body, and his elders love him very much. He is not physically fit, but his academic performance is very good. His appearance is good, has a gentle temperament, and people like him a lot."

"He likes to trouble me. When he sees things that I like, he would always find ways to take them from me.  I was very naughty when I was a child, so I would always get into fights with him. In front of the elders,  he will always look worse than me, so the elders would scold me."

"How old was he at that time, that is so scary," Su Ling patted Gu Liheng’s arm and added, "Little Pitiful, this Gege (older brother) will protect you from now on, so that you will not be bullied."

Gu Liheng looked down at Su Ling, "Gege?"

"Using the word ‘Gege’ sounds more confident." Su Ling righteously said.

A smile flashed in Gu Liheng's eyes, his young man is too cute, and he liked it too much.

After a while, the two of them arrived at Ni An’s department.  After Su Ling presented the appointment card, they were immediately given access.

Ni An was not surprised to see Gu Liheng. He smiled and brought them to the laboratory. Ni An’s laboratory is fully equipped, and there are 3 assistants inside doing research.  When Ni An enters, they greet him quickly. Ni An waved at the assistant and let them continue with what they were doing. Then he took Su Ling to the worktable on the left. There were some instruments on the table.  A strangely shaped green plant was placed near the window. The thickness of the main stem is like a chopstick, and its length is only a finger tall. The plant was covered in a white transparent ball.

Behind the table is a rack on the wall, filled with bottles and cans. Ni An took a bottle of light green liquid and said,  "This green lotion is the raw material from a B-grade spiritual plant, Dew Grass (含露草). It is very moisturizing and skin-friendly."  He looked at Su Ling, "Many Omega treats it as a skincare product, so you can also try it."

Su Ling: "...En, I will."

Ni An took out a test tube, "Green lotion and..." He paused, "Does the liquid you gave me has a name?"

Su Ling: "Vine liquid."

Hearing that, Ni An briefly glanced across Su Ling’s wrist and smiled, "It seems that the netizen’s guess is correct.  That vine is the Grade S spiritual plant, Lóng Mó Téng, right?"

Working hard to act as a bracelet on Su Ling's wrist, Lóng Mó Téng didn’t move despite hearing that. Su Ling smiled and spread his hands, "I don't know anything."

A thought flashed in Ni An's mind. Thinking about the high IQ of the Grade S spiritual plants, he had some guesses in his heart. He smiled and poured 5ml of green lotion into the test tube.

He explained, "The ratio of green lotion and vine liquid is 1:3. After letting it sit for 10 minutes, you can then put it in the aging machine and set the timing as 15 days."

Su Ling wrote down what Ni An said. Then he realized Ni An has stopped talking and didn't continue. As if suddenly remembering something,  he took out 100ml of vine liquid from his space storage and handed it to Ni An.

Ni An took the liquid and poured 15ml into a test tube. After that, he returned the remaining vine liquid to Su Ling and then poured the 2 types of liquid into a glass bottle together.

"Then you have to let it sit for 10 minutes," Ni An said. "Please wait a moment."

"It's okay," Su Ling asked. "Can I take a look around?" He pointed to the instruments everywhere.