Chapter 84

When Su Ling and Gu Liheng finished their breakfast, the pirate’s leader had been taken away by the interstellar police. Not long after, their spacecraft landed on Planet Aqualai.

Planet Aqualai is a planet with only summer season and is famous for its sea and beaches. As soon as the spacecraft landed, Su Ling could feel a wave of heat rushing toward his face. Gu Liheng took him to his villa in Planet Aqualai, where Hua Cheng and the team will live next door. The villa faces the sea, so Su Ling changed into lighter clothing and beach pants. Standing on the balcony on the second floor, he can see the beach not far away. In the distance, the blue sky and the blue water intersect; simply mesmerizing.

Gu Liheng put on the same T-shirt and beach pants as Su Ling’s and hugged him from behind. He asked, "You want to swim or go for a stroll on a speedboat?"

Without hesitation, Su Ling replied, "Speedboat."

When they returned to the villa at night, Hua Cheng could be seen waiting in the living room, restraining a smile.

Hua Cheng: "President Gu, Xiao Ling."

Gu Liheng: "Something happened?"

Hua Cheng smiled and said, "Knowing that you will definitely not check the news, I came to share it with you," his eyes fell on Lóng Mo Téng on Su Ling's wrist as he continued, "There has been a rumor in the interstellar trading grapevine saying that the spaceship with the Gu company’s logo must not be messed with."

Gu Liheng immediately understood what Hua Cheng meant and said, "The news about this morning’s incident has spread out?"

Hua Cheng nodded, "Special Assistant Lin also specifically contacted me to ask about what happened. Then this afternoon, the company suddenly received a lot of interstellar trade orders, and several of them have never cooperated with the Gu company before."

"Right now, a rumor is flying around that Gu company's interplanetary cargo service is the safest one," Hua Cheng coughed lightly. "Special Assistant Lin asked me to check if Xian Mo Yu could be the bodyguard of our interplanetary cargo ship."

Su Ling: "..."
With a complicated look, he took out Xian Mo Yu.

Hua Cheng understood instantly and repeated his explanation to Xian Mo Yu again. Then he asked, "Are you willing?"

One of Xian Mo Yu’s roots circled around Su Ling's wrist, "Son, are you going too?"

Su Ling replied, "No, I'm not going." He hasn’t even graduated from university, what is he doing out there working as a bodyguard?

Xian Mo Yu's roots stood up in front of Hua Cheng and shook left and right, "I want to stay with my son and protect him."

Naturally, Hua Cheng didn't know what Xian Mo Yu is talking about, but he could figure it out based on Xian Mo Yu's reaction and Su Ling's words.

Hearing that, Su Ling was moved. He could feel an enormous fatherly love from Papa Xian to him. Lightly squeezing the root, he said to Hua Cheng, "Unfortunately, the answer is no."

Hua Cheng: "I will convey the message to Special Assistant Lin," he waved his hand and added, "The company and Gu mansion are fine, so I won't bother you guys."

After that, Hua Cheng didn't show up again. Everything was calm, he didn't need to share any big news, and he didn't need to come forward to protect their safety.

Su Ling and Gu Liheng lived comfortably and sweetly at Planet Aqualai. They were together almost all the time every day, leaving their footprints everywhere. The first thing they see when they wake up in the morning is their other half. They would then share light kisses but would go out of control from time to time. Hence, the time to wake up is delayed indefinitely. But no one cares, and they will just do what they want. During the day, they will go for swimming, surfing, deep-diving... all kinds of mild or exciting water activities. They have tried many sports, and most of it was their first time but they had a great time. At night, they will walk hand in hand on the beach under the starry sky with 2 trails of side-by-side footprints winding behind them.