3 Chapter

HomeNovelsNovel WarsJoin UsAbout Us

Rebirth to become the President’s Omega Wife

Chapter 3 - Leaving home [OW]

Su Ling gave a quick and firm refusal causing Father Su's expression to darken instantly.

Zhao Han looked at Su Ling like an insensible child and spoke softly.

"Your father is doing this for your own good. If you don't apply for system allocation now and wait until the graduation period, there will be more Omega applying. Then you will have a lesser chance of being paired with an excellent Alpha."

Su Ling was unimpressed, "It doesn't matter."

Father Su snorted loudly, "After your 18th birthday, the government will no longer give you the Omega subsidies. If you are not getting married, can you support yourself?"

Su Ling raised an eyebrow, "So, the reason you want me to get married was because you were worried that you will have to support me instead?"

Father Su looked at him in surprise. This was not like what his eldest son will usually say, his eldest son always listened to him, without asking questions. He replied with a straight face, "The Su Family can afford to support you, but we cannot be laughed at just because you can't marry."

Su Ling was speechless, "I am only 18 years old and still very young."

Zhao Han: "Your father didn't mean that. 18 years old is indeed very young. Originally, it’s fine if you didn't want to get married, but you didn't even have a suitor. This... will inevitably make people gossip."

Su Ling: "..."

Under normal circumstances, if you have a bunch of suitors at the age of 18, won’t your legs be broken?

Father Su: "The Su Family won’t support useless people, if you can't go to the university, you have to get married!"

Su Ling felt that Father Su is super old fashioned, replied, "I will go to the university."

Su Ling said with confidence, but the fact was he is not entirely sure. After all, he does not understand how is the exam here, but there are no better ways.

Father Su obviously doesn’t believe him, his face showing a furious expression, "Don’t think about delaying time, I’ve seen too many of such tricks. Do you want to wait until it’s too late, then gets married to someone with poor conditions? You want to let the Su Family be ridiculed from your birth to your marriage?"

Father Su stood up suddenly, "If you don't agree, don't tell anyone that you are my son!"

Father Su angrily strode out of the living room, while Zhao Han's face showing obvious joy, she looked at Su Ling, "You, why are you so disobedient? Your father is doing this for your own good!"

Su Ling's eyelids were slightly lifted, his expression a bit cold, "Really now? When Su Ao is 18, you will also make him apply for system matching?"

Su Ao jumped up, "I will not! I am not you, I will be admitted to the university."

Su Ling's mouth twitched, "Your mother said that making me apply for system matching is for my own good. Since it is a good thing, why are you rejecting it?"

Su Ao sneered, "You can’t get into university and don’t have any suitors. This is, of course, the best choice for you! Which Alpha with good conditions won’t go to university?"

Su Ling: So, going to university is to find a better marriage partner?

He speechlessly stared at Su Ao prideful look.