Chapter 86

After Su Ling became pregnant, many things have changed in his life. For example, his lunch is now specially prepared by a cook every day. Weekend dating activities, such as going to the theme park, climbing mountains, bungee jumping have changed into going to the orchestra and looking at art exhibitions.

In the first 2 months, Su Ling didn't have the feeling of being pregnant at all. He even had a thought that the doctor's examination was wrong, and he is not really pregnant. However, after 2 months, his stomach has changed a bit so a sense of reality finally hits him.  Gu Liheng knows very well of his class schedule, so whenever there are experimental classes, especially the last class in the morning, Gu Liheng will definitely contact Su Ling within five minutes the class ended; worrying that he will be too immersed in the experiment.  As for the fragrance-making room at home, he is now forbidden to enter after 6.00 pm. Su Ling was quite unsatisfied with the decision, but he knew that his coma had scared male god so he could only cooperate.

3 months later, it’s time for summer vacation. They originally planned to travel to other planets every holiday, but this time their plan was halted by the pregnancy. Gu Liheng moved his work area to his villa and only will go to the company for very important meetings. He also has stopped going out for business travels.

Sitting on the cushioned recliner, Su Ling is drinking orange juice and watching a movie. Opposite him is Gu Liheng, who is working on some documents. Then, Gu Liheng's bracelet vibrated slightly. He moved his gaze away from the holographic screen and turned to his Omega, "Have a break now, you have been staring at the screen for an hour straight."

Su Ling's eyes were glued to the movie screen as he replied, "It's okay, I'm not tired."

Hearing that, Gu Liheng got up and walked to Su Ling’s side. He leaned over to embrace the young man and glanced at the holographic screen. Then he said, "After this scene, rest a bit and watch the rest later."

Su Ling glanced at Gu Liheng, then his gaze returned to the holographic screen, "I want to finish the movie."

Gu Liheng frowned slightly, "Ling Ling, be obedient."

Those words caused the corner of Su Ling’s mouth to twitch. He pressed the pause button, and lightly punched Gu Liheng’s arm. Glaring at him, he said, "I've been an adult for many years, so don't treat me as a child."

"I di..."

Before Gu Liheng could finish speaking, Su Ling quickly interrupted, "You did! Even a child doesn’t need to watch a movie in 2 parts, and have a break in between." He humphed, "Do you know that the plots would be incoherent and it's very uncomfortable to watch?"

Gu Liheng stroked Su Ling’s ears and realized that after the young man became pregnant, he has become more coquettish. He gently persuaded, "Don't be angry, the doctor said that sitting for a long time is not good, and your eyes should be properly rested."

Su Ling subconsciously tilted his head and rubbed against the back of Gu Liheng’s hand. The skin contact made him feel warm, and the displeasure disappeared. He stood up and pulled male god’s hand to go out, "I'm not angry, haven't I told you before? My original identity is also a strong type of person. I’m not weak at all, it’s just you who see me as a weakling."

"You are Omega now," Gu Liheng said, "and your current body too."

Su Ling: I can't refute that.

The two walked around the villa and reached the back garden. Xian Mo Yu was basking in the sun in the backyard. Its red petals were fully stretched out, and the roots were all flat on the ground. As Lóng Mo Téng, it has also returned to its original shape. Its huge vines surround the periphery of Xian Mo Yu petals, forming a large green circle. Under the sun, the emerald green leaves looked like they have a transparent texture. At some angles, one can even see the liquid in the leaves.