Chapter 78

Surprised flashed in Su Ling's eyes, someone came to claim the spiritual plants? No one has contacted him since he posted that statement on his Boyan page. Hence, he did not expect someone to show up now. Who is that person? According to Nalu, the spiritual plants were given to Mother Qin by someone else. Could it be someone who liked Mother Qin before?

"What are you thinking?" As Su Ling was thinking, Gu Liheng strode into the bedroom and asked.

He only went downstairs not long ago, but he was worried about Su Ling so he kept watching the room through the surveillance camera. So, when he saw Su Ling opened his eyes, he immediately went upstairs.

Su Ling supported himself to sit up, "Uncle Nalu..."

Hearing his hoarse voice make him paused. Then some pictures of him asking for mercy and even crying inevitably appeared in his mind. His face flushed instantly, feeling embarrassed and awkward; that person is not him! He cleared his throat, but this was just in vain as his voice did not change much, "Uncle Nalu said that someone went to the store to claim the spiritual plants."

"I'll ask someone to check the identity of that person. You can go there in a few days." Gu Liheng said, putting the tray in his hand on the bedside table.

Su Ling smelled the fragrant and strong food scent, and he couldn’t stop himself from salivating. Turning sideways, he stretched his neck over to look and exclaimed, "It smells good!"

"Chicken soup simmered in an ancient casserole," Gu Liheng spooned a small bowl of soup for Su Ling and set it aside. Then he bent over to pick Su Ling up, "It's too hot, wait until you finish washing up."

Su Ling leaned on Gu Liheng’s shoulders and was enveloped in a strong sense of security. He didn't feel embarrassed by their interactions at all. On the contrary, the intimacy makes him happy and he readily agreed with male god's suggestions from the bottom of his heart.

While brushing his teeth, Su Ling looking in the mirror. Gu Liheng stood by his side and had an arm around his waist, keeping his eyes on him, unwilling to move away for a second. Su Ling thought of what he read in the physiology book. After permanent marking, the Alpha will have absolute possessiveness and protection desire for the Omega, while the Omega will rely on and obey the Alpha. He was still very skeptical at first because how could things in his heart (feelings) be affected by physiological reactions? Now he knows, it does have an impact.

Coming out of the bathroom, Gu Liheng carried Su Ling and walked to the bed. Su Ling patted his arm and said, "I want to go to the dining room."

Gu Liheng worriedly said, "You need to rest more."

Su Ling smiled and calmly said, "I have been asleep for a long time. I only started moving a while ago and I’m in good spirits."

Checking at his expression, Gu Liheng made sure that he is not forcing himself. And so, he carried him downstairs, and Domi went upstairs to bring the chicken soup to the dining room. The two of them had their meal and, as Su Ling suggested, they went to rest on the deck chairs in the garden. Gu Liheng hugged Su Ling and massaged the sore parts on his body. The sun shone on his body through the gaps in the leaves, making Su Ling squinted lazily. He rested his head on male god’s shoulder; feeling safe and comfortable. In the next two days, the two were almost inseparable. Su Ling recovered very well under male god’s massage and nutritious good food.

Su Ling woke up very early on this day. He has been sleeping too much lately and he is not missing any sleep at all. However, it is rare to see male god’s sleeping face so he lay on the bed and admired the scene for a while. All of a sudden, at the corner of his eyes he saw something moving by the window. He turned his head and recognized Xian Mo Yu's roots at a glance. Smiling, he lightly got out of bed and walked downstairs. Before he could step down the last step, his wrist was entangled with roots.