Eternity... 🤭

Now been two years, since the fight with the All-Sister. And everything back to the way it was before it happens. I was able to set up a portal, so I can visit everyone when I want. Licht taking advantage to see Charity. Which was fine with me, I could bring my Romeo along. We were off to see Trixie. My normal visits with her, we walk up the stone path to her door.

"What do you think she's working on this time?" Romeo looks down at me.

"I have no idea, it's Trixie we're talking about here."

"True."

I knock on the door, Mahiru opens it. "Hey Mahiru, you're here."

"Hey (Y/N), Hyde."

"Greedy, Hedgehog!" I heard Trixie call out,

Mahiru lets us in, Kuro holding Kiji. Trixie doing something at her cauldron. Romeo goes over to Mahiru and Kuro.

"So what you doing?"

"I'm turning Kiji back."

"Haha, Trixie you know they can't be turn back. It's impossible, Mum tried countless times to turn Vamp."

"Vamp is still alive, Kiji is a skeleton. Kiji wants to be with Kuro."

"Uhh, fine." I help her.

"You're helping?"

"Yes, I didn't spend three years reading for nothing. Plus Kiji needs a body, like organs, flesh?"

"Oh right." She walks over to another cauldron comes back over and dumps everything into it.

"Is that a heart?"

"Yep."

"Who? And where did you get a heart from?"

"I have another one if you want?"

I look over to the guys, they're utterly shocked.

"No, thank you."

"Okay ~" She leans over the cauldron, whispers. "Don't worry they weren't innocent."

"That's good, can you?"

"I got you ~"

"Thank you ~" There is that one spell I've been wanting to try, but I needed a human heart. If Trixie said they weren't innocent. Can't let the heart go to waste.

~~~~

"Nothing work so far." I sit on the bench, writing in my notebook.

"Why don't you take a break?" Mahiru comes over with drinks.

Romeo pulls me off the bench and hugs me. "You haven't paid attention to me in hours..."

"I'm sorry my dear Romeo. How about tonight I give you all my attention?"

"All night?"

"All night ~"

"That's it!!" Trixie starts jumping.

Romeo and I look at each other and walk over. The cauldron is bubbling furiously, and it's sparking. "Is it suppose to do that?" I ask, Romeo holds me close.

"Yes! Kiji come here!" She jumps out of Kuro arms into her. She holds Kiji over the cauldron.

"You're not going to drop her in are you?" Mahiru asks.

"Yep ~" She drops Kiji in. "Don't worry, I got it this time ~"

"Well, I hope so. Poor Kiji," I look in and it starts to smell. "Is it suppose to smell?"