Daemon and Archangel 😈😇

You all were falling through the portal. You were much lower, facing everyone laughing. Saw Angel-chan holding Charity and her face was bright red. Not too far behind was your Romeo, Mahiru, Kuro and All-Father.

Your laughter turns to that of the mischievous, evil one. "FUCK!" Gluttony shouted.

"What's she up too?" Sloth called out.

Lawless saw you grinning, you adjust his scarf so it was wrapped around your neck properly.

"Bye-bye!" Tap the scarf with your wand turning it into big black demonic wings. You took off through the portal.

"Charity the backpack!" Kindness shouted back up to her.

"W-what?!" She was confused by what he meant.

"My backpack, turn them into wings. Become an Archangel and get the Daemon!"

"Hey, that's my Juliet you're talking about!" Lawless yelled.

"Oh right." Licht let her go, she taps wand on the backpack, turning it into big white angelic wings. Everyone made way as she shot past them, chasing after you.

You were quite a few kilometres away. Started to slow down a bit, guess that they wouldn't catch up anytime soon. Till you heard Charity, "Greed? Greed?"

"Hmmm... Seems an Archangel is on my Daemon tail." You picked up the pace zoom out of the portal into the sky.

As you came out of the portal, your clothes had changed.

- No shoes -

As Charity came through her clothes change to a pure white elegant dress.

You look back at her, "you know I still win!"

"I know," she started to slow down.

"If you catch me your debt is gone." You sped back up.

Hearing what you said she took off again. You pair race around the city, meanwhile you kept an eye on the portal. Technically you said first to touch the ground. And you hadn't touched the ground yet, you were glad Charity hadn't caught on yet. You flew close to the portal, seeing that someone was coming.

"My sweet Juliet! ~" Hearing your Romeo you slowed up enough, for when he touches the ground. You could drop into his arms.

He was the first to touch the ground, "yes!" You hovered above him. "Oh, Romeo ~" As you sang out, causing him to look up seeing you fall down. He catches you, causing you both to fall to the ground.

The others land all disappoint, they still had their debts. Charity landed beside Licht, Licht was stunned. To him, she was a true Archangel, due to his staring cause her to blush. Both you and Lawless notice and started giggling.