First Date 👫

After dinner, I went to my room and laid on the bed. "Gawd I'm so bored."

I remember I haven't talked to Lawless. "I guess I could text him, he is my boyfriend."

(Y): Hey Lawly, how was your day?

That wasn't too boring, was it? What if it was? Maybe he'll think I'm boring? My phone buzz making me jump. It was Lawly!!

Lawly: Hello my love, miserable not seeing your beautiful smile.

(Y): I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

Lawly: That it was, Licht is not the nicest person. Not like you my love.

(Y): There's a tea for that, haha

Lawly: Really? Can I have some, please?

(Y); Yes Lemon Balm it has a calming effect and treats headaches.

Lawly: I'll come and get some tomorrow.

(Y): That's fine by me 😁 How did you like the tea?

Lawly: It's excellent, I'm having one right.

(Y): That's good to hear. ... ...

- ... typing -

Now, what do I say to him? I don't want to bore him with my tea talk. I'm not that exciting, well I am but I hardly know him enough to tell him.

Lawly: What are you doing tomorrow night?

(Y): Umm tomorrow night nothing as far as I know. Why?

Lawly: Licht has a performance tomorrow night. I missed the first one, I was busy. And I want to spend some time with you.

(Y): Sure, I've never been to one before.

Lawly: Excite! I'll pick you up from the shop tomorrow at 5 o'clock.

(Y): Sounds like a plan.

Lawly: I'm sorry but I have to get going my love. But I'll see you 5 o'clock, goodnight and sweet dreams xx

(Y): I'll see you then, good night sweet dreams xxx

I squealed, "I have my first date tomorrow! I have to find something to wear tomorrow!"

- Third -

You spent the rest of the night finding something to wear. You finally settle on a black dress with gold sequences.

 You finally settle on a black dress with gold sequences