Charity Ball 👗

"You picked this out for me?" I hold the dress up against myself.

"Yes, I did. Do you like it?"

"I love it, I can't wait to try it on."

"Why don't you freshen up. Then you can try it on."

"You saying I stink?" I place the dress back on the hook.

"Of course not. You smell like the field of flowers on a spring afternoon."

"Uh-huh... Since I smell, I'll go have a shower."

Feel arms wrap around me, "how about I join you in the shower?"

"Uhhh..."

"Look at my sweet innocent Juliet blushing."

"Lawless...

"I'm sorry my Juliet." He lets me go, "you don't smell. I want you to feel fresh for the ball."

"Mmm... You're lucky you're so cute ~" He blushes, "now who's blushing?" I grab my stuff and head for the shower.

- Timeskip To The Ball -

"Wow! Look at this place," we walk into the place. The walls are glistening, with golds, yellows.

"Hehe, now now Greed we're at a charity ball."

"Yeah, yeah, don't go giving away all your money now."

Lawless takes my hand, "would you like a drink?"

"Yes, please."

We walk over to the bar, it's so beautiful here.

"My Juliet," Lawless hold out my drink.

"Thank you ~"

"Lawless, it's good to see you again." An older man comes over.

"Hello, Karl..."

I grab my crystal,

"I'm guessing you don't like him?"

"He tries to recite Shakespeare, and massacre it!"

"How dare he!"

"I know! Wait you're making fun of me..."

"No never ~"

"Hello there, my name is Karl Gates. You are?"

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), its a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh my, you're well mannered."

"If you excuse us, Karl, we must get to our seat before the event starts." Lawless cuts in.

"right, right, carry on. It was nice meeting you (Y/N), it was good seeing you again Lawless."

"Yes..."

He walks us over to the table to Mrs and Mr Todoroki. He pulls out my seat for me. Pushes it in for me, "thank you ~"

"My pleasure."

Charity and Angel-Cakes join us, we sit and talk for a while. Lawless and I hold hands under the table. It's nice to finally be able to spend time with him.

~~~~

After all the speeches and the donations are done. Waltz comes on Lawless stands up, holds his hand out. "May I have this dance?"

I take his hand, "you may."

We walk out to the floor, he takes my hand. We do a little curtsy and bows, I rest my hand on his arm. As we hold each other's hands, start dancing. We glide across the floor, likes we're done this a hundred times before.

He smiles at me, "you dance so beautifully."

"You're not bad yourself, hehe."

"That's only cause I have you as my partner."

We continue to dance, even after the song finish. We dance to the next song. We didn't have to speak, it was like we knew what the other was thinking. Undescribable magic between lovers. I want to do the transfer more than ever. I will not be losing him. I know one day I will die, he is a vampire I am only a human. I will live the rest of my life with him.

The music finally stops, we walk back to the table.

"Oh my, you two dance so beautifully together ~"

"Hehe, thank you Mrs Todoroki."

"That was quite the performance." Mr Todoroki comments.

"Who knew a daemon could dance like an angel."

"Licht! He means that in a nice way."

"I know he does, hehe."

We sit down for dinner after there are more speeches. All I could think about was us dancing. I hope we can dance like that again.

~~~~

"It was a pleasure seeing you all again. It was nice meeting you Kate and (Y/N)."

"The pleasure was all ours."

"What well mannered young ladies." Karl shakes Lawless' hand.

We hand back to the mansion. Lawless and Angel-Cakes head off somewhere. I help Charity out of her dress. "Katie, I need to tell you something back you can't tell anyone." I undo the back of her dress.

"You can tell me anything (Y/N). I won't tell anyone, not even Licht."

"You promise?"

"I promise!"

"Lawless is dying."

"What?! What do you mean dying?!"

"He somehow lost his Djin/powers. All-Mother said he'll die over time."

"Is there something we can do?"

"The All-Mother said we're relationship will only end in tragedy."

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry."

"I have a plan though."

"You do?"

"You know how we can lend each other our powers?"

"Yes, but that's only for a certain amount of time though."

"I might have a way to transfer her my powers to him."

"But you can't though. Even if you do, what are you doing to do about yours?"

"I already have that sorted out. Promise me, when the full moon comes. Makes sure Licht doesn't come to disturb us."

"Disturb you? What are you doing? Does Lawless know about this?"

"No, he doesn't. I don't want him to know. Please don't tell anyone Kate. Just know, I know what I'm doing. I'll be fine."

"I won't tell anyone. Please be careful with what you're doing."

"I will, I promise. And thank you."

"What are virtues for? Hehe."

"To keep us sins behaved."

"No virtues can keep you behaved, haha."

"Haha, that's true."

Not long and Lawless and Licht come back. We leave their room, and head to Lawless'. "can I help you with your dress?"

"Yes, please." He unzips the back, I hold the front from falling. "thank you, Lawless."

"Your welcome. You know you look beautiful tonight."

"You look stunning."

"All thanks to you my gorgeous Juliet. I'll let you get change, we'll go to bed."

"Okay," I quickly get change. Hop into bed with him.

"This is the first time we've slept together."

"A first of many nights."

"I hope so."

He kisses me, "goodnight my Juliet."

"Goodnight my Romeo."

Only I couple of days till the full moon...