At The Gym 🥊🏋🏼‍♀️🤼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️

- Closest to what I imagine. Numbers 333 on the front. 'Gym 333' -

As I was running felt my phone buzz, pulled it out from my breast saw a text from Lawless.

Romeo: Juliet where are you going?

I smile press call no way I'm texting and running.

"(Y/N) where are you?"

"Awe are you worried about me? ~"

"(Y/N)!" I laugh hearing his concern.

"Okay, at the moment I'm following the others. I'll let you know as soon as we get there okay?" Hear him sigh on the other end.

"Be careful."

"I will, I'll see you soon."

"Oh, you will. I need my glasses to see and my neck getting cold ~" I roll my eyes at him being a sook.

"You don't need glasses, the lenses are glass. And your scarf? Well, I think it suits me better than you."

"Greed!"

"Got to go Wrath yelling at me. Byee ~" I hung up on him before he had a chance to say bye.

"Did you hang up on your Servamp boyfriend?" Lust asked slowing down to me.

"Maybe ~" we both started giggling.

"You pair hurry up!" Wrath went off again.

"I got them..." Gluttony picks us up threw us over his shoulders.

"Oh, Gluttony you're so strong ~" Lust seductive stroke him arm.

"Don't even think about it Lust..." He said bluntly.

"Oh Gluttony you're no fun ~," She said while pouting.

"Anyway, we're here." He placed us back on the ground. We walked towards the run down Gym.

Everyone made their way inside, except me, I decided to message Lawless to come over. "Greed are you coming or what?" Lust turns around.

"Yeah just messaging Lawless and Mahiru that's all. I'll be in, in a minute."

"Okay then. Hope you check with All-Father and Mother first."

Fucckk I forgot to ask, my phone started ringing scared the shit out of me. Saw it was All-Father calling. "Hey All-Father, are your ears burning?"

"What? No! Greed where are you?" He sounded more annoyed than usual.

"I'm at the Gym. I was wondering if my closet friend and boyfriend could come over, please?"

"You mean your Eve friend and your Servamp boyfriend? Yes, I know all about them. All-Mother wants to see them..." Great, he's angry, and I didn't even do anything...

"Really? Okay well, I'll tell them to come over right away."

"I'll be there in an hour." He hung up.

"I'll message them both then."

Juliet: Hey, do you know the run down Gym at the end of Waterhouse Drive?

Romeo: No

Mahiru: It's the Gym with 333 on it yeah?

Romeo: Why's Mahiru here?

Mahiru: I'm standing right next to you!

Romeo: Than why did you text me back if you're right next to me 😜

Mahiru: 😒