The Day After 😪

I woke up Juliet in my arms. Memories from last night flooded my mind. That was something, I trace her jaw. She swaps my hand away. "Juliet it's time to wake up."

"Mmmm..." She snuggles into me more.

I run my hand down her body, "my fair Juliet it's time to wake up."

"Lawless..." She opens her eyes. "Is it morning already?"

"Yes, it is. Would you like a shower before we head out?"

"Head out? Where are we going?"

"You'll see," I look down at her. She looks exhausted. "(Y/N) are you okay?"

She leans on her elbow, "just a little tired that's all."

"Are you sure?" Maybe I went a little hard on her last night. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, you didn't hurt me, hehe. I'm just a little tired, don't worry about it."

"Mmm okay. Tell me if you get too tired."

"I will, a shower does sound good. Maybe I'll wake up a bit." I hop out of bed and pick her up. "Lawless! What are you doing?"

"I'm carrying you to the shower. Is that okay?"

"I guess..." I carry her in, place her down. "Thank you."

- (Y/N) -

I'm so exhausted, it's not funny. I knew it would drain me, I didn't think it would drain me this much.

"(Y/N) are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll feel better after a shower."

"I know something else that'll make you feel better."

"Maybe later," when I'm not about to fall asleep.

"If you wish," he kisses me and walks out.

Turn the hot water on, hop under. Start washing my hair, hopefully, last night work. My power should start adjusting to him. It doesn't seem that it's affected him much. Maybe he's hiding it, it is affecting him. He wouldn't tell me, he hasn't even told me he's dying. I'll just have to keep an eye on him, see if anything changes.

~~~~

We ended up going out to lunch at a small cafe. Licht and Charity sat by themselves. Lawless and I sat outside under the awning that was covered in flowers.

"Are you sure you're okay (Y/N)? You still look very tired."

"I'm fine, really don't worry. So do you come to this cafe often?"

"I use to work here."

"Really? Why do you need a job?"

"Angel-Babe won't give me any money. So I have to work."

"Hehe, I guess that's fair."

"Is there anything you want?"

"Umm, surprise me ~"

"Surprise it is," He leaves the table.

To be honest, I really couldn't be bothered thinking of something to have. I have to find some time to have my vape. I need some magic back, who would have thought. Having no magic could give me a pumping headache. Look through the window see Charity smiling and laughing. At least she's happy. I wonder if she'll tell the others, or tell the All-Mother. She looks up waves, I smile and wave back. Even if she did tell them, I can't retrieve my magic back. Really all they can do is kill him, or lock me up in my room.

"I'm back ~"

"Hehe, what did you bring back?"

"An ice tea for the ever beautiful Juliet and cakes will be here shortly."

"Awe thank you ~" I'm glad Lawless only thinks I'm tired. I don't know how he would take it if I told him what I did.

~~~~

Over the next hour or two, he talks about all the different places we're going to. And how we're going on a cheese tasting tour. And how Licht wants to go to some boring place. It seems he really gave me coming over some thought. We'll be busy all holidays. After the cafe, we went for a walk. We trailed behind Charity and  Licht. I pretty much held onto him the whole time.

After our walk and a little bit of shopping. We went back home for dinner. We spoke about home and the world that the All-Mother made for us. Charity offered to show them some magic afterwards. Lawless said I should too. I said I was still a little tired, he didn't push.

Halfway through Charity showing off her magic, Lawless disappeared. I excused myself and went looking for him. I ask a few butlers, they said they saw him going to his room. I made my way back to his room.

I knocked on the door, "Lawless are you in here?"

"One moment my sweet Juliet."

"Umm, okay." I stood outside the door waiting for him.

The door suddenly opens, "won't you come in." He holds out his hand for me.

I take his hand and gently pulls me in. "Why did you run off for?"

"You'll see," he covers my eyes.

"Hehe, Lawless what are you doing? Where are you leading me?"

"A few more seconds." He leads me somewhere in the room, "keep your eyes closed."

"Okay ~" I can smell something, almost sweet. "Is that mangos I smell?"

"Yes, it is." I feel his arms wrap around me. "Open your eyes now."

I open my eyes, the bathroom is covered in candles. There's a bubble bath, "Lawless... Did you do this for me?" I turn to see him blushing.

"You've looked tired all day. I want to make it up to you."

"That's very sweet of you ~"

He blushes even harder, "I'll help you underdress."

"Oh okay..." He gently undresses me, he stands looks at me. "A-Are you joining me?" I cover myself.

"Only if you want me to, I made this bath for you."

"You can join me." I start unbuttoning his shirt.

He gets undress, we hop in. He pulls me back into him, I lay against his chest. "Just rest Juliet I'll take care of everything for you."

"Okay..."

We lay in the bath it feels so relaxing, it smells so nice.

Lawless rests his chin on my shoulder, "I wish we could stay like this. This closest near, skin to skin."

"Me too," I didn't know that you could be like this. Being close to someone, completely naked. We're not doing anything but it feels nice. I hope we have more nights like this in the future.