Appointment 📅

Walk straight from school to the shop, I didn't want to be late for the appointment.

Sadly no Hyde today, I guess Licht was able to keep him home. Which is a good thing, but I did miss the little guy. Oh well, maybe I'll see him tomorrow.

I heard the doorbells ring, "hello? I had an appointment at 4 o'clock."

I step into the shop, "hello I'm (Y/N)."

I look towards guy wow he was good looking. Blonde hair with brown streaks, red-framed glasses. Oh, his eyes blood red and so hypnotic. I hope he comes back after today. "I'm Hyd- Umm Lawless but you can call me Lawly. Or leading man, or whatever you want!" He kneeled took my hand in his, kiss it.

I couldn't help but giggle, "right this way Lawly." I showed him into the room.

I gesture towards chairs next to a desk. "You working alone today?"

"No my Mum just has gone out to do a delivery. She'll be back soon."

"I take it I'm in good hands." This guy making me blush, and I can't even hide it.

"Yes, my Mum trained me in spices and teas since I was a child. No need to worry."

He leans on the desk, "who said I was worried." I swear my face went a darker shade of red.

"R-right than. Mr Rosen said you needed a pick me up tea. So you're feeling sluggish, and tired? Do you drink any coffee or caffeinated drinks?"

"Double espresso, I'm far from sluggish nor do I feel tired."

"Umm okay, what do you feel than? That Mr Rosen thinks you need a pick me up tea?" I was a little confused, I was excepting a guy to be tired, bags under his eyes and sickly. But he looks perfectly healthy not like Lily did.

He turned away looking at the wall, "Lawly?" I place my hand on top of his, gaining his attention. He smiled brightly, but I could see something in his eyes. Like something was taken from him.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you a divine of beauty?"

"U-Ummm no, but thank you..." Oh gawd, is he trying to hit on me?

He leans forward on his knees, head down. "Crantz said that my brother Lily was in here yesterday. You could say we have the same problem but got it in a different way. He said he was looking better than he did before. I want to try what he's having, see if it works." Wow, this turn around pretty quick.

"Okay, I can make you the same tea. Is there a flavour that you like?"

"How about Mango? Or white peaches?" Another quick change in mood.

"Haha, I can make either."

I watched him think, "mango."

"I'll start making your tea. Your welcome to stay or come back. I should be done in half an hour."

"I'll stay with you, can't leave a beautiful lady like you all alone." Does he ever stop?

~~ Hyde ~~

Sat on the stool, I watch (Y/N) grind the herbs and spices. We mostly talked about her, about her work in the shop. And types of herbs and spices did what. I could listen to her all day. Really I wanted to know if she thought about me today.

"So has anything exciting happen recently?" She looks at me little confused, damnit I fuck up

"Ummm exciting? Well, I took a hedgehog to school, does that count?" Her giggle melts my heart.