Three Years 🍋

I walk into the shower, turn the hot water on. I feel a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist. "You don't know how much I've missed you. I thought I was going insane, hearing your voice." I hug his arms.

"Three years is a long time to be away." I turn around to face him.

"What do you mean three years? You were gone for three months."

"Time, space that thing. No more questions, I've lived three years without you. No kissing, no hugs, no touching, no nothing."

I pull him down quickly, causing him to gasp. I shove my tongue into his mouth, explore familiar territory that I've long miss. He realises and starts fighting, he pushes me back into the cold tiles. Lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. I give up the fight allow him entry, he makes himself familiar with my mouth once again.

The need for air rises, he pulls away with a string of saliva connecting us. "Juliet?"

"What is it, Romeo?"

"Before we go any further, why did you do it?" He looks into my eyes, I see a hint of sadness.

"I couldn't stand to lose you, and didn't want our story to end like Romeo and Juliet."

"No more..."

"No more." I smile up at him.

- Third -

He squeeze your arse, you let out a moan. You could feel his cock, rubbing against your womanhood. "Lawless ~"

"Yes? ~" He smirks at you, knowing full well what he was doing.

"Fuck me! ~" He thrust into you, causing you both to moan loudly.

"Ahhh, Lawless! You feel incredible!" It felt so good to have him back inside you. The first time was amazing, this time there was no pain. Well, at least not yet. "Harder Lawless ~" You cried out, he happily obliged fucking you harder than before. Not realising that he had his full strength back, pushing you so hard the titles started to crack. He hit your G-spot, "right there ~"

He abuses your spot, now he picked up the pace. Ramming into you at inhuman speed, your release was coming. Your walls started to tighten around his cock.

"Fuck (Y/N)! ~" He grips onto your arse tighter, again making you call out his name.

How he missed you calling his name out like. He could listen to it all day, sounds of your moans, your swearing. Something he'll never get tired of.

"L-Lawless I'm gonna -" You didn't even get to finish your sentence, you came hard on his cock.

Lawless on the other hand still had a while before he was close to coming. He shut the water off, made his way back to the bed. While still being inside you. He hit the sides of the bed, laid you down.

He smell blood? You saw the confusion on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I can smell blood. Your blood."

As far as you knew your periods weren't due. You couldn't feel any pain, you sat up inspected yourself. "I can't see anything."

"I can smell it." You turned your back, that's when he saw it. Cuts over your back.

He flips you over so you were on all fours. You saw blood on the sheets, something wet on your back. Cause you to moan, "Ahhh ~"

While you were distracted, Lawless lined himself up rammed into you.

"LAWLESS ~" you threw your head back.

"(Y/N) how miss you." He licks your back clean, you grip onto the sheets. You love the newfound pleasures Lawless gave you.

"Lawless ahhh ~" He grips your hips thrust in.

"(Y/N) I'm so ~" Lawless wasn't able to finish his sentence, he came hard in you. This tipping you over the edge, you come a second time.

He pulls out of you, you both crawl to the top of the bed. Lawless pulls the sheets over you both.

You take in the sight, Lawless' face. His blood-red eyes, sharp fangs and that gorgeous smirk of his. He looks at you asks, "what is it?"

"Just you Romeo, I missed you so much. Now I'm finally back after three long years."

He brought you into a hug, "I'm glad you're back to Juliet." He tilts your head up, kiss you. "Promise you'll never leave my side." He looks into your (E/C) eyes.

"I promise," you kissed him back.

He wraps his arms around you tight. Like you were his life support. The past three months felt like torture, his heartbreaking each time he woke up. Only to find you were gone. But today you came back into his life like one of his dreams.

You were enjoying his skin on yours, till you felt something wet hit your face. You move your head back a bit see Lawless was crying. "Romeo, what's wrong?"

You prop yourself on your elbow, look at him concern. "This feels like one of my dreams, just waiting to wake up. And you'll be gone again."

"You're not dreaming Lawless, I'm really here. If you do fall asleep I'll still be here. I'm not going anywhere." You kiss him back, lay back down snuggle into him.

"I love you, (Y/N)!"

"I love you, Lawless!"

You both lay in bed enjoying each other company and slowly drift off to sleep. It was the first decent sleep you both had in a long time. This was the first of many nights sleeping together.