Truth 🗣

I enter her room, it was not what I expected. There wasn't much, at least not what I expected for someone of Greed. See her sleeping peacefully, made my way and sat on the bed.

"Hyde..."

"Yes, my sweet (Y/N)?" Oh, she's sleep talking.

"Please don't leave me... I don't want to be alone... I-I... I love you..."

"I love you too my sweet (Y/N)." I kiss her lips.

- (Y/N) -

"I love you too my sweet (Y/N)." I lean forward into the kiss, this feels so real. So much better than the feeling of getting stab.

My eyes start to flutter open, Hyde...? Hyde kissing me? I drape my arms around his neck, pulling him in. He realises I'm waking up, deepens the kiss. I was so caught up in the kiss a moan slips out.

He pulls away. "I see someone was enjoying the kiss bit too much ~" A devilish smirk makes its way to his lips.

I hide my face with one of my many pillows. I feel him trying to take the pillow away from me. "Don't!" Muffled cry's.

"Oh, my sweet Juliet there's no need to hide." I let go of the pillow, allowing him to move it. "Now that's better, how are you feeling?"

"..." I stayed quiet.

"Juliet what's wrong?" I sit up causing him to hop off of me, he sits beside me.

I rest my hands in my lap, stare at them. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Kamina... It's just..."

"It's fine, you can tell me when you're ready. All-Mother cleared it all up. At least I understand why you were so scared of him."

"Seeing someone you love die before your eyes isn't the best thing in the world. We weren't dating or anything. We knew each other had feelings for the other. Never said anything but we were happy. He promised to take me out for the day. All-day I felt like we were being watched. I told Kamina we started heading back to the Gym. That's when Jayden grab me, pulled me into the alley. I called out for help, he had covered my mouth held a knife to my throat. Kamina came running into the alleyway, told him to let me go. Jayden said to leave as he wanted to have some 'fun' with me. While he wasn't paying attention I bite his hand, ran straight to Kamina. Jayden went to grab me again, but Kamina jumped in front. They started fighting and wrestling for the knife. I called out for help so many times but no one heard me. As I turn around Jayden had stab Kamina in the chest. He drops to the ground and I began to scream. Jayden took off down the alley. I tried to stop the bleeding but it wasn't working... He raises a hand to my cheek and said 'I will always love you (Y/N). Please don't lose hope in love...' All I remember after that was blood, and my screams." I felt Hyde pull me into his lap, held me close to his chest. I cried into his chest.

"It's alright Juliet, Jayden gone and he'll never hurt you." I hold on to his vest, buried my head into his chest. He went quiet. "I lied..." I pull back a bit lookup him, I couldn't see his face. It was shadowed by his hair.

"What do you mean you lied? I don't understand..."

- Hyde -

Am I insane can't tell her, she'll hate me! But I don't want anyone else to tell her. "I lied about coming back a day late... I was in Mahiru's apartment the day you went to see him. You were talking about us, how your Mum wants you to break up with me. And..."

"And what?" She asked just above a whisper.

"I killed Jayden..." The room falls silent, (Y/N) just stares at me doesn't say a word. "Juliet please say something. Anything!"

"How?"

"How?" Questioned.

"How did you do it?" That was not what I was expecting.

"Well, I stood next to the edge of the roof. He was drunken, ran at me with his knife out. At the last second, I moved and he ran off the edge."

"Did you watched him go over?"

"Yes..." She rested her head on my chest. "Juliet?" I asked worriedly about what she was thinking.

"Yes, Romeo?" I guess that's a good sign?

"What are you thinking?"

"Thinking about how he's dead, and you killed him. I know the All-Mother would never approve of it. But I... I do... I know it sounds bad, but he killed Kamina and tried to kill me. It only serves him right that he dies." She's full of surprises today.

"You mean you're not mad at me for lying?"

"No, why would I be?"

"I lied said I was coming back a day late. The all-Father question you about killing Jayden and it was me."

She raises a hand to my cheek, "why would I be mad about you protecting me?" I feel her soft lips on mine once again.

I lick her bottom lip for entrance. She opens her mouth slightly, I waste no time and explore my new territory. Pick her up by waist so she's straddling me. She wastes no time, wraps her arms around my neck. The need for oxygen was desperate, as we pulled away a string of saliva connected us.

"You know you can fight back," I smirk at her, causing her blush.

"Hydeee!" She buries her head into my neck.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry, I'll teach you."

"That doesn't make me feel anything better." She mumbles into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

She looks up at me, "yes Juliet?"

"Our trial ended today..."

"Yes, it has, three weeks went by quick."

"It did, but we didn't get to see each other much in those weeks."

"What did you want to do? Stay together or break up" She crashed her lips into mine. I was left shock, her tongue darted into my mouth. I quickly fought back and gain dominance over her. We parted once again for air, she rested her head on mine. "You know that wasn't too bad ~"

"Shut up!" She started laughing. "How did the tea go?" I quickly look away. "It didn't work, did it?"

"No..."

"So can you tell me now what the problem is?"

"It doesn't matter, All-Mother said I'll never get them back..."

"What do you mean never get them back? Like powers or something?"

"Something like that."

She sat back, thinking. "What are you thinking about?"

"Just something I've been working on for a while."

"On what?"

"Just something, you'll see one day. Come with me, I want to show you something else." She hops off the bed, walked out. I followed her to an opening.

"What is it?"

"Take my hand." She smiles eyes closed.

I took her hand, step into the opening.