Greed Grown 💗

- Written two chapters in one day! Woo! Four of these were already written. Also, there's only four more chapters to go. Cute Moments will still go on -

I snuggle into the warmth beside me, "so warm." Hear someone chuckling, open my eyes there was my Romeo. Smile up at him, "good morning Romeo."

"Good morning Juliet." He kisses my forehead. Snuggle back into him. "Juliet we have to get up."

"Can't we stay here, please?" I look up at him, with teary eyes.

"I wish we could, but Licht has another tour. We have to leave today."

"Mmmm... Fine, where's my wand?" Waved my hand around, wand appears and flies to my hand.

"You've learnt some new tricks," he was propped up on his elbows.

"I had three years to myself, I had to do something to keep myself sane... ish." Started laughing.

"Come on let's get dressed." He kissed me again.

"Or we can stay naked and catch up on three years of sex?" I ask hopefully.

He chuckles, "didn't you say once we have the rest of my life to be together and have sex?"

"Well yeah, but we miss out of three years. So we need to catch up."

He comes over kisses me. "After the concert, we get back to the hotel we'll do some catching up. How's that sound?"

"I got a better idea."

"I'm all ears."

"You travel as a hedgehog right?" He hummed while getting dressed. I came up behind him, slip my hand into his trunks stroking him. "Why don't we do it as hedgehogs?"

"Arrr fuck me, Juliet, ~" Ha got him.

"I wish I could Romeo but you said we have to get dress to leave." I make my way to the bathroom to have a quick shower and fix the titles.

~~ Lawless ~~~

We made our way downstairs where Angel-Babe was waiting for us. (Y/N) was hanging off my arm, I'm not complaining. I'm so glad to have her back in my life.

"(Y/N) where are your bags?" He asks

She smiles, "I don't need a bag, all I need is a door."

"Take it you got your powers back?"

"Yep and a little bit more!" She points at Angel-Babe and black gold sparks come from her finger.

"Good, let's go."

~~~~

Juliet travelled with me in the cage. On paper she's dead, and it was easier for her to be a hedgehog. The whole time, she was 'snuggled' up to me. I thought she was joking about doing it as hedgehogs. Then again I can't blame her, I would want to do me too.

We finally make it to the hotel, Angel-Cakes lets us out. We walk out, we change back.

"Hyde, what's wrong with your hair?" Angel-Cakes asks.

I look in the mirror it's a complete mess. "We were snuggling. I missed my Romeo so much ~" Juliet knits her fingers with mine. She looks up to me, her eyes are golden.

"Well go get ready, we leave in half an hour." Angel-Cakes walks off to his room.

We're left in the lounge room. "So we half an hour, what do you want to do ~"

I pick her up to walk off to our room. "I said after the concert."

"Romeo you're no fun." She pouts.

"I will be afterwards. How about I take you out first before the concert?" I close the door behind me. Place her on her feet.

"Really? You want to go on a date?" She looked a little surprised.

"Why wouldn't I? I've missed you, and I want to spend as much time with you." She smiled.

"Is Angel-Babe going to let you go?"

"He does now since I've got your powers."

"You mean yours, silly hedgehog. It's been three months, so my powers would have adjusted to you. If I were to do it again, it wouldn't take as long for them to adjust."

"I said no more." I looked at her sternly.

Her hand reach my cheek. "I know, but I'm not losing you. If I were to do it again, I wouldn't fade away like before. I'll just go into a deep sleep. But I do have to replenish my stock."

"But I said..."

"Shut up..." She pulls me in kisses me. "I'm the Witch of Greed, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep what's mine. That includes you, Romeo. You're mine, and I'm not going to let you slip away so easily." Her eyes shone bright gold.

"I'm not going anywhere my sweet Juliet."

"I don't think you realised, how far my greed goes Lawless. It doesn't stop with processions. It goes far beyond that, magic, knowledge, even people. Why do you think people owe me so much money? As long as they owe me money, they can't leave me. Cause money is common greed, they can't resist. They ask for more money, their debt gets bigger."

"I know I don't owe you money. So what I am?"

"My oxygen, three years without breathing was unbearable." She pulls my tie, we're face to face. "You are my love, my heart ached. You are my only greed in life, I'm not letting go of you. Never!" She smashes her lips into mine. She pushes me onto the bed, she climbs on top of me. Smashes her lips into mine.

"(Y-Y/N)..." I break the kiss, her pupils were now completely gold.

"Lawless, you are my property. I'll never get enough of you!" She kisses me aggressively, forcibly, needy, processive... I love it.

I flip her over, tower over her. "My little greed, someone gotten processive."

The whites of her eyes turn black. "The witches of greed, are known for their processiveness. You can't just simply take what belongs to the witch of greed."

"What if someone leaves."

An evil grin crawls onto her lips. "You don't want to know."

"Oh but I do."

"You sure you want to know?"

Maybe I don't want to know. No, I do want to know. "Yes, I want to know."

"If you say so," she takes her wand out. She waves her wand, we've change position.

I felt something around my ankles. Look down see I'm chained to post of the bed. "Think I prefer you here inst-" My arms are pulled above my head. I look up to see their chained. "Juliet?"

"Looks like someone worried." She runs her wand up my stomach.

"(Y-Y/N) what are you?"

"Showing my greed for you ~"

She straddles me, she starts kissing up my neck. "F-Fuck..."

"Tell me, Lawless, how does it feel to be my one and only greed?" Fuck she's seductive.

I break out of the chains, turn her on to her back. Pinning her to the bed. I lean down towards her neck. "I'm afraid (Y/N), your greed may have grown too vast for you to handle." I bit into her neck, I miss the taste of her rich blood.

"Ahhh Lawless ~" She squirms under me.

"I guess we're skipping our date ~"

"Good with me ~"