Endless Corridor 🌌

Hyde took my hand, we were instantly teleported to my hall. I step out of the opening, turn to see Hyde dumbfounded.

"Haha, you okay?" I pulled him out of the opening.

"Y-yeah... How long is this corridor?"

"Pretty long, it does have all my stuff here, hehe."

"All your stuff, what do you mean?"

"I am the Witch of Greed! Gaze upon my spoils!" I twirl around and strike a pose.

He chuckled, "here I thought it was just a nickname." He came up to me, brought me into a hug. "You really are a greedy witch."

"Hehe, you should feel lucky. You're the only person I've brought here." We started walking hand in hand.

"Really?"

"Yep people see me buy stuff, but they never see my stuff. Plus no one can get in here except me unless I bring them in."

"I feel honoured my lady."

"Thank you, kind sir."

"So where are we going?" He looks around, looking for some kind of sign or something.

"Well, I was thinking of a way we could spend more time together. Or be connected."

"And...?"

"I found a spell that might work. But I have to look into it. For the moment." I stop at a door and open it.

"I found a enchantment that only two people to speak to each other across great distances

"I found a enchantment that only two people to speak to each other across great distances."

"Yes, my love it's called a phone or a mobile. Would you like me to show you how to use it?"

"But does it allow you to speak telepathically?"

He stares at me, "yeah I thought so." I grab my book from the table, flip to the page.

"So how's it work?" He asks looking over my shoulder.

"You need two identical necklaces." I held up two crystal necklaces.

" I held up two crystal necklaces