Phone Call 📱

"Romeo I... I still want to be your Juliet. I don't care that you're a Servamp. I need to tell you something."

There was silence for a moment. "What do you need to tell me?"

"I'm a witch." It went quiet, till he burst out laughing. I should of except.

"I'm sorry Juliet, I thought you said you were a witch?"

"I guess I'm going to have approve that I am. Hold on a second." I switch to video so he could see me.

"Hey before we go any further..." His voice was low.

"What is it?"

His smile drop, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He looks away from the phone.

"Lawly it wasn't your fault."

"Yes it is, I should of kill him the first time!" I was taken back, I've never seen him like this.

"Please don't blame yourself. If it's anyone's fault it's the justice system for letting him out."

"Did he hurt you badly?"

"He cut my hand open, but I fix it. Anyway, he's going to have a bad headache when he wakes up."

"That's right, who threw him back?"

I showed him my ring. "Your ring? It threw him back?"

"It was supposed to stop him as soon as he touches me. But for some reason, it didn't work. So when Mum gets home I'll have to get her to have a look at it."

"Your Mum a witch too?"

"Well yeah where do you think I got it from? My older brother and sister are witches too."

"Your brother a witch? How does that work out? What about your Dad?"

"Guys can call themselves witches too. No Dad, not a witch, Mum just fell in love with non-magic folk. So he got thrown into the world of witches. He doesn't seem to mind, being married to a witch has its advantages."

"Like what?"

"For starts, your glasses are crooked and smudge." I stood back a bit from the phone, waved my wand.

"And what's th-" His glasses floated off his face, his scarf moving on its own wipe clean the lenses. And return back to his face and straighten.

"As I said I'm a witch." I twirl the wand in my hand, with a big grin on my face.

"I... You... (Y/N)?"

I started laughing, "I got a better reaction out of you than I did with Mahiru and Kuro."

He clicks his tongue, "I can't believe they told you." He sounded pissed.

"They told me about Lily, Envy and Pride. I push them to tell me about you, they said I had met you twice. I realise you had red eyes like Kuro and Lily. And that Kuro was a cat, and how I met you as a hedgehog. And yeah..." I still feel stupid for not realising earlier.

"So did they tell you my sin?"

Right Servamps all have sin. "No, they didn't, I forgot to ask. What is your sin by the way?"

His signature smirk appeared, "Greed."

I fell over, "y-you're Greed?!" I climb back up to the phone.

"The One and Only Greed!" There's his extravagant self.

"I'll have used that one day."

"You can try," how I miss his smirk.

"Like you're going to stop me."

"I think someone needs to be put in her place." I got a shiver up my spine. But why? I could feel my cheeks heat you.

"Is someone mind gone elsewhere? ~" He was smirking so much I see his fangs.

- Hyde -

"Lawlyyy..." She whined, trying to cover her blushing face.

"I'll back in three days, we can do whatever you want ~" Her face went redder if that's even possible.

"L-Lawly you are my first boyfriend. I don't want to move too fast..." My sweet Juliet, so innocent. "It's just I don't want to stuff things up between us. Even if we're still on a trail." She looks away from the phone.

"I wouldn't think of focusing my sweet Juliet do anything she didn't want to do." At least not at the moment.

"Thanks my charming Romeo."

"I imagine it's getting late, so I'll let you go to sleep."

"It is getting late. Before I go, you look a bit beat up. Were you and Licht fighting?" Thought I got away with her not noticing.

"Yeah, we did..."

"You really shouldn't be fighting. If he says something you don't like, just ignore him."

"Angel-chan kicks me for no reason," I whine to her.

"If he's kicking you there probably is a reason, haha."

"Why are you taking his side?"

"I'm not taking any one side, I'm just stating. Goodnight I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams my Romeo."

"Sweet dreams my Juliet." Her beautiful face was gone.

"When I get back the first thing I'm going to do is kill Jayden. Make him pay for hurting her. Fucking bastard!"