Mum's Shop 🍵☕️

If I make it out quietly I can see (Y/N).

"Lawless, what do you think you're doing?" Fuck Crantz! He shuts the curtains, I turn into my human form.

"I was just going out for a morning walk before Angel-Babe wakes up." I adjust my glasses

"You were going to see the girl again."

"No, I wasn't."

"Look Lawless you can't just leave when you want. Not in the state you're in."

I look away, I hate being reminded how weak I am. Lily lost his, but he's slowly getting better. So why aren't I?

"I can't stop you, you're a big vampire. Just be careful not to get into trouble. Especially don't get the girl into any."

"I'm a cute hedgehog, how much trouble can I get into?" I ran out of the door, to find my sweet Juliet.

~~~~

I hid in the bushes waiting for (Y/N) walk by, I've been waiting here for half an hour. I hop out the bushes and there she is, my Juliet!

I run up to her, hoping she'll see me, she's reading a book. Damn it!

She stops, looks past her book, yes! "Fancy seeing you here." Even her soft giggles are beautiful.

She crouches down, picks me up. "Come on, let's get to school before we're late."

~~~~

- (Y/N) -

"Hey, Mahiru," I called walk out of the classroom.

"Oh hey (Y/N), what's up?" He stops and waits for me. I gesture to my bag, "haha Hyde again."

"You guess it, haha. I wondering if I could get Licht's number. Save you messaging him."

"I don't mind. I'll send you his number in case I'm not here."

"Thanks, Mahiru."

- End Of School -

"Hey (Y/N), how about I walk with you to Licht's hotel?" Mahiru asks as we walk out of the gate.

"Sorry, Mum message asking to help out at the shop after school. I've message Licht saying I have to work. So he's sending Mr Rosen to pick Hyde up."

"Oh okay, how about I walk you to the shop then?"

"Yeah sure."

Both Hyde and Kuro jump out of our bags on to our shoulders.

"Ouch!" I grab my cheek.

"What happens?" Mahiru stops, see what happen.

"It's nothing, one of Hyde's spines got me that's all." As I pulled my hand away there was a bit of blood. I pulled out a tissue, wipe it off.

Look over to see Hyde, pat his little head. "It's fine, it was an accident."

"What shop does your Mum own?"

"Oh, it's a Spice and Tea shop. Sorta like a herb remedy, all-natural stuff."

"Do you think you have something for Kuro so he's not so lazy?"

"That's called catnip, haha. Yes, we probably have some. We do have a cat."

~~~~

It didn't take us long to get to the shop. "This is it Mum's shop. You're welcome to come in if you like."

"Your Mum alright with Kuro and Hyde?"

"Yeah Vamp here all the time."

"Vamp?"