Year's Later ⏳

"I can't wait to see my little niece! ~" You stood outside the hospital door. You held Lawless while Licht was with Katie. He nips your hand, "I know, I know. But I'm so excited ~"

The door opens and the midwife comes out. "(Y/N), you're still here?"

"YES! I want to make sure Katie and my baby niece are okay."

"Haha, mum and bub are doing fine. They just ask for a few minutes."

"That's fine, just as long as they're fine. How's Licht?"

She laughs nervously, "Licht needs a few minutes..."

"Huh? What do you mean? Did he faint or something?"

She looks away, "you could say that."

"Haha, poor Licht. Thank you for letting me know."

She nods and walks off. Not long both Katie's and Licht's parents showed up. You tell them that Katie and bub are doing fine. Licht was a very proud father.

Once Licht was awake again, yous were allowed in to meet the new little witch. Soon as the door close Lawless changes. Walks over to the bed, "she's tiny."

You couldn't help but laugh, "did you expect her to be bigger?"

"Yeah, she doesn't do much." You smack him on the back of the head. "Ow!"

"Stop wrecking the moment. What's the little angel name?"

"Gabriel (Y/N)," Katie smiles down at the bundle in her arms.

"She is the daughter of an archangel she needs a name fitting for an archangel."

"Should have guessed." You smack him again, "ow! My Juliet why are you so mean to me? You've been hanging around Angel-Babe to much."

You pull him close, "be nice. Maybe one day she'll be your Eve."

"Haha, one Todoroki enough. I'm not having another one as an Eve."

"Lies you know it." You kiss him and stand back. Watching the new parents with their baby.

- Timeskip Six Years Later -

"Greedy ~ Hyde ~" Little Gabriel was running around the mansion looking for yous.

You came out of a doorway, holding your dressing robe around you. "what is it little Gabby?"

"Hehe, come play with me ~"

"You wait right there and I'll be right back. Okay?"

"Hehe, okay ~"

You pop back in the doorway. You turn back to the door. "Gabby wants to play," you walk over to your discarded clothes on the floor.

"Really?" Lawless sits up in bed.

"Hehe, yes really. Are you coming?"

"I was till Little Miss Angel interrupted!"

You finished getting dressed, sat on the bed. "Tonight I'll make sure you enjoy yourself." Your hand went under the blanket stroking his leg.

"Mmm... You better..." You walk over to the door. "Where's Angel-Cakes and Charity?"

"Making another little angel."

"Oh so we have to stop, so they can make more of them?!"

"Get dressed and come out and play." You left Gabby was standing at a door two down from you.

"Greedy ~" She jumps up into your arms.

"What do you want to play first little angel?"

"Umm... Magic!"