All-Father 👨🏻

Juliet gave us a tour of the gym. And introduce us to the rest of the Sins and Virtues.

Most of us went upstairs to the sitting area, while Big Brother and Sloth went to play video games.

Juliet and I sat in the corner, she cuddles up to me

Juliet and I sat in the corner, she cuddles up to me. This is the first time that she's been this close to me. She smells likes fresh mangos. She rests her head on my shoulder, she talks to Lust and Mahiru. I'm lost in her beauty, I wasn't paying attention to the conversation.

BANG!

Everything went silent. "GREED!" A much deeper male boomed.

Juliet ducks down, "what did you do this time?" Lust whispers.

"I didn't do anything! I always get blamed for stuff!" She replies.

"GREED NOW!" He shouts out.

She gets up, leaving me. "H-hello All-Father, how are you?"

"Get down here now!" He orders, no one orders my Juliet around. I stand up with her.

"Huh, you must be the Servamp she's dating. The Servamp of Greed. You can get down here too."

I stare him down, Juliet pulls my arm. I follow her back down the stairs. We walk up to him. "Yes, All-Father?"

"Where were you last night?"

She looks at him confused, "last night?"

"Yes, last night what were you doing?"

"Umm, I was at the shop with Mum. We were trying to figure out what happens to the ring. I went to Mahiru's for about 20-30 minutes. Left went straight home, had dinner. Showered, went to my room to listen to music. Text a few people, why?"

"Is that it?" He looked at her sceptic.

"Yes, that's it?"

"Yes, but why are you asking? You could of ask Mum all of this."

"What did you talk to Mahiru about?" She turned away, "Greed!"

She turns back to him, her cheeks dusted red. "I was talking to him about my relationship with Lawless."