Jayden Attacks 🔪

Been two weeks dating Lawless, having a boyfriend was nice. I didn't get to see him much during the day. I guess he had work, he always came by the shop at 5 o'clock. Sadly he had to leave, so he missed out on my performance. He promises to be there for the next one. He doesn't know when he'll be here next.

I was walking home after visiting Mahiru, I was excepting a call from Lawless any minute. As I was walking, someone pulled me into the alley threw me against the wall.

"Where's your pretty boyfriend now, bitch?"

"J-J-Jayden, Lawless said to leave me alone."

"Well he's not here, now is he?" I was petrified, I couldn't move. My phone started to ring. "Oh, I see it's pretty boy, how about we take the call together." He had sickly grin, he saw the name Romeo and answered it.

"Hello, my sweet Juliet. ~"

"Oh how cute, did you know your Romeo as her contact. Have to say that so sad."

I started to cry, "Lawless..."

- Hyde -

I could hear my poor (Y/N) crying and I couldn't do anything. I swear I'm going to kill him when I get back there.

"Pretty boy you still there?"

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"Oh I'm going to touch her alright, and you're going to watch." He switched to video, I could see (Y/N) crying.

"P-please let me g-go, please." She was petrified, unable to move.

"(Y/N) RUN!" I called out to her.

"I don't think so," he grabs her by the throat.

"Hyde, who are you talking?"

"Licht (Y/N) in trouble!"

"What do you mean she's in trouble, you're not there." He went to turn away, till (Y/N) scream.

He had a knife to her throat, "I'll call Mahiru!" Angel-chan started dialling.

"Say goodbye to your girlfriend pretty boy!" He raised his hand above his head with the knife. As he brought his arm down, (Y/N) held her hand up in defence. Resulting in her hand getting slash, and... Jayden was thrown backwards?

"Mahiru and Kuro are on their way. What's happening?"

What happen? No time to stop and think. "(Y/N) get up and run!"

"R-right..." She grabs the phone, from what I could see she ran out of the alley.

- Third -

Held your hand to your chest as you ran out of the alley. Running towards you was Mahiru and a guy with blue hair. "(Y/N) are you hurt? Where's Jayden?" He pulled you into his chest.

Hearing Mahiru was with you, Lawless called out. "Mahiru are you there?"

"Huh?" He looks down seeing you clutching the phone to your chest. He took the phone off you, you barely even notice. You were too busy holding on to him.

He switches it back to voice call. "We have her, she's safe."

"Good, where is he?"

Mahiru asks you again, all you could say was alley. He asks Mahiru to pass the phone to Kuro. "Kuro Lawless wants to talk to you." He held the phone out.

"How bothersome."

Kuro makes his way to the alley.

"K-Kuro? Do you mean y-your cat? Why w-would Lawless what t-to talk to Kuro?"

Mahiru remembers you've never seen Kuro in his human form. "(Y/N) I'll explain later, I promise. But for now, let's focus on you. Did he hurt you?"

You stood back to show him your left hand. There was a slash starting between your thumb and pointer, finished on the other side of your hand. He took scarf you were wearing wrap it around your hand for now.

"Can you see him?" Lawless' voice was low and dark.

"Yes, he's unconscious. Seem she put up a fight."

Lawless knew that wasn't right, you were too scared to move. Something or someone threw Jayden into the wall. At the moment he was more interested in him being dead.

"(Y/N) can't hear me, can she?"

"No, she's with Mahiru on the street."

"Good, I want you to kill him. Make sure he's dead."

Kuro looks to the guy and backs out the alley. Sighs, "I'm not going to kill him, Brother."

"Why not? Not like you haven't killed before!!"

"I'm not going to kill him, what if (Y/N) walks in and sees me killing him. Do you really want her to see it?"

"That's why you need to hurry up. Before she sees you!!"

"I'm not going to kill him. If you want him dead so badly you kill him."

"Fine, I will!"

"Mahiru and I will watch over her till you get back." He made his way back out the alley back to you both.

"... Thank you, Brother. Can you tell her to ring me later, please."

"Don't think I'll have too, but okay."

Lawless hung up, falling back in his chair. He felt hopeless, he almost had to watch the person he love die again.

"Is she safe?" Crantz asks as he walks in after talking to Licht.

"For now yes, Mahiru and Kuro are with her." He leans forward on his elbows, with his chin in his hand. Contemplating on how he was going to killing Jayden.

"Thank goodness. I know you want to go see her as soon as possible."

"I'm going on the next flight, I'm not leaving her side."

"Lawless you can't, Licht has three more performances."

"That's three more chance that bastard will try and kill (Y/N)!" He abruptly stood up.

"Stupid hedgehog!" Licht kicked him into the wall. Lawless was quick to recover and went full frontal attacking Licht.

Out of pure anger and hated, he missed colliding into the wall again. "Look at you, you can't even land a hit on me. And I'm right in front of you stupid hedgehog!"

"Shut your fucking mouth Licht! I'll kill you like I kill the others!" He went in for another attack, this time Licht strike him top of the head with a kick.

"You can't kill me, I'm an angel."

"Fuck you and your angel shit!"

"Why don't you shut up and listen!!" He kicked him back into the wall. Lawless had no energy to get up. He still hadn't recovered from losing his powers. Lawless hung his head.

"In three day make sure your stuff is pack. We leave straight after my performance. I expect you to be at all three of them." He heads to his room and slammed the door shut.

"Even though he says he hates you, he still cares." Crantz left him sitting in the rumble of the broken wall.

His phone started to ring, he quickly scrambled to the coffee table. 'My Juliet' he hit the answer button. He waited to hear your voice, what he heard caught him off guard.

"Hey Lawly or do I call you Hyde?" His heart sank, Mahiru and Kuro must have told you. He didn't want you to find out so soon.

Only one thought ran through his mind. "You're breaking up with me, aren't you?"

"Romeo I..."