Author's Note

This is a re-written version of the first book I've ever written. I wrote Tom Riddle's Daughter when I was young and discontinued it for 2-3 years. I will keep the old version published as to one of my creations and so that you could read it if you're interested. This book encouraged me to write when I was young. I even got through auditions at a high school because of this. I didn't get in because of my acad exam, but even though I didn't get in, it was a very fun experience!

Why I'm re-writing Tom Riddle's Daughter?
Because I feel like there are some untold stories in your first year, the second year is rushed, and the story was completely unplanned. (It's still unplanned, but I already got an idea of what to write and the profile of your character, which I will not spoil) There will be a mix of the books and movies in my writing. So, erm, if you're confused just comment.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. J.K Rowling rightfully owns it.

I hope you enjoy reading this story and will be able to see you in Book 2! Keep Safe!
Lots of love!

I hope you enjoy reading this story and will be able to see you in Book 2! Keep Safe!Lots of love!

P.S If you have questions just comment down below or DM me!