YEAR I: CHAPTER 4 (Part 1)

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Harry and I both squeezed into the crowd until we found an empty compartment near the end of the train. The both of us put in our pets first. Harry has an owl named Hedwig and I got a ferret named Sly. Somehow, in some way, we managed to squeeze in our trunks at the same time. I breathed heavily as I try to lift it up, but it was no use. I hear Harry yell 'ow' a few times. 

"You alright?" I question. 

"Yeah," He groaned.

"Want a hand?" It was one of the twins from before.

"Yes, please," Harry panted. 

"Oy, Fred! C'mere and help!"

I move to the side as the other twin named Fred helped me lift up my trunk and tuck it away just beside Harry's trunk. 

"Thank you," I shyly said. No one's really ever helped me before or been nice to me until now. 

"You're welcome," He smiled while wiping off the sweat on his forehead. Then suddenly his face fell into a shocked one. "Blimey, are you-?" 

They were looking at Harry. I just smile to myself. He's probably known to all the people in the wizarding world. 

"Oh, him. Yes, I am and this is Y/n," I flinched a bit when he introduced me to them. 

"O-oh, Y/n, Y/n Riddle!" I almost yelled, but luckily didn't. 

A voice called out. "Fred? George? Are you there?"

"Coming mom!" The twins looked at both of us. "It was nice meeting both of you!" And with one last look, they both jump off. 

I sat down in front of Harry by the window. The red-haired family was visible down below, and I could tell the look in his eyes he wanted a family like that too. Somehow, I felt guilty for what my Father did to him. I know what it feels like to grow up without any parents, imagining about how they would take care of you, how it feels when you sleep alone in a dark cold bed with no one to tell you that there aren't any monsters under your bed, and to wake up in a cruel world that would hate you for something that you, yourself don't even understand. 

The door of the compartment slid open making me snap out of my own thoughts. It was the youngest red-headed boy. 

"Anyone sitting here?" he asked, pointing to the seat beside me. "Everywhere else is full," 

I shook my head and he sat down. I just look outside the window as the train started to move. 

"Hey, Ron," 

The twins were back. 

"Listen, we're going down the middle of the train — Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there."

"Alright," I hear the boy named Ron mumble. 

"Harry, Y/n," I look at them. "did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron, our brother. See you later, then," 

I nodded and waved goodbye. The twins slid the compartment door shut behind them. 

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out. Harry nodded. "What about you... are you... are you Harry's sister?" 

My eyes widen and I quickly shook my head. "We just met at the train station," 

"Oh — well, I thought it might be one of Fred and George's jokes," He turned to look at Harry. "And have you really got - you know..." 

He pointed at Harry's forehead. Harry pulled back his bangs to show the lightning scar. My eyes suddenly get flashed with white light. 

"Abababab," 
"Booo!" 

I gasp for air at what I just felt. I could see again. I look at both of them and they were just talking. What was that?

"I heard you went to live with muggles," said Ron, making conversation. "What are they like?"

"Horrible--well, not all of them. My aunt and uncle and cousin are, though. Wish I'd had three wizard brothers." Harry answered.

"How about you, Y/n, where do you come from?" Ron asked me.

"Huh? I... I come from an orphanage in East Leys," I answer, gulping a bit. 

"You lived with muggles as well?" Harry asked. I nodded. "How'd you get your letter?"

"An owl flew through my window," 

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" An old woman offered that was strolling a trolley.

Ron raised his mushed sandwiches. "No thanks, I'm all set," He sadly said. I bit my bottom lip and grabbed a few sickles, and galleons inside my pocket.

"We'll take the lot," Harry and I both said in unison. We both smiled at each other.

We got a little bit of everything and started eating the candies we had. Ron was sitting down beside Harry now, eating a gummy worm of some sort and rummaging through all the candy while I ate Pumpkin pasties.

 Ron was sitting down beside Harry now, eating a gummy worm of some sort and rummaging through all the candy while I ate Pumpkin pasties