YEAR I: CHAPTER 11

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

The window was cold, as the black lake above us was frozen, telling me it was now Christmas time. I sit up and look around, all alone inside the dorm. All of them went home to their families celebrating in their warm homes filled with freshly baked cookies and warm milk. I just smile to myself and close my eyes as I clasped both my hands together.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday to me," I whisper. I make a wish and open my eyes as Sly snuggled up in my lap. I smile and pet him. He lifts his head and jumps happily. I chuckle as he crawls up my arm and lies down on my shoulder. "I've got a present for you," I open my drawer and took out a small scarf with green and white stripes on it. "Merry Christmas, Sly," I smile and grab him gently to wrap around the present.

He then jumps again happily

He then jumps again happily. "Let's go downstairs to get warm," I smile, and he happily crawls up my shoulder again.

I walk down the stairs and saw presents under the tree. I ignore it since I never really get presents from anyone before. I sat down at the leather couch by the fire to keep warm. The Common Room was empty and quiet. It was just me, alone, as usual. Leo crawls down my shoulder and runs off to the presents. My eyes widen. "Sly, no!" I shout. He smells the presents and looks at them, he jumps. I furrow my eyebrows, confused. I stand up and slowly sit down by the tree. I look at one of the presents, it had my name on it. All of them had my name on them!

"I got presents?" I say quietly. I smile as my eyes become teary. I look over at Sly, and he tugs on my sleeves to indicate that I should open the presents. I laugh, and grabbed the smallest one, and opened it.

It was an old locket with a Rose on it

It was an old locket with a Rose on it. There was nothing inside. I look for a note, and there was one. "To, Y/n Riddle. Ah, touching," I just smile and be grateful to whoever it was from. I set it aside and grabbed another gift. I opened it and again, there was just To Y/n Riddle. It was a notebook, on the front at the bottom of it was the name, Tom Marvolo Riddle. "Father?" I whisper as I touch it and the first name changed into mine. Woah. I set it aside with the necklace and opened the rest of the gifts.