Bad News For You+Slighly Good News

Hello....

It's been a long time since I updated this story.....

A year??????

Well...

Don't expect another update

It's not easy for me because I had so many ideas and plans but I just don't have the motivation to write them out. I'm no longer into Naruto. I haven't been since 2 years ago. 

But I am writing one more thing Naruto related before I stop writing about Naruto Completely. I became known for smut and I'm going to leave with smut. 

 I think many of you will enjoy it. If you loved the infamous Akatsuki x reader lemon then you will enjoy this story as well. 

It's called Akatsuki x Neko reader (I think I'm going to change it to "The Akatsuki's Pet after I publish the last chapter). I'm currently working on the last chapter. I don't want to say when it's going to be complete but hopefully soon because I don't want to keep you guys waiting. 

Basically, the story is about a cat hybrid reader( Think of a catgirl) that is living with the Akatsuki. It has a few chapters and is a quick read. Spoiler Alert! The reader gets railed by the whole Akatsuki in the last chapter. Yes, that includes Konan. 

Fair warning early chapters aren't that good... 

My writing skills weren't that good...

I think you can just skip to the last chapter (When I post it) and still enjoy the smut. I believe I improved my writing skills and hope it shows in the last chapter!!!

Just in case that didn't convince you to read then a few things to expect in the smut is

-Bondage

-Choking

-Humiliation

-Mommy Kink

-Daddy Kink]

-Breeding

-Over Stimulation

-Pet play

I sort of went too deep in Tumblr smut and read a few new things...

Because I'm leaving the Naruto Fanfiction, I'm going to leave a list of ideas I had that anybody can go ahead and write.  Hopefully, this encourages new writers!!!!

-Soulmate Au Deidara- Soulmates see black, white, and grey until they meet their soulmate. I had planned for Deidara and the reader to meet under fireworks and BOOM! Color! This idea was inspired by @thestuckinabook who left a comment a while ago. 

-Hanaki Disease Hidan- The idea I had for Hidan was out of character for me and that explains why I never finished it but I planned on them being childhood friends and falling in love in their teen years and getting married young. Maybe at 18??? Hidan is forced into joining the Akatsuki and leaves the reader for a year. He starts to lose his breath and then suddenly coughs and then finally flowers. I planned on the disease being a slow process for Hidan because Reader was still in love with him but is falling out of love and was tired of waiting for him. Hidan goes back to the village he left the reader and finds her with another man. Arguing and fighting ensue and consumed by heartache and anger he ends up killing the man and accidentally kills the reader out of rage. He coughs out his final flower and ties it to the wedding ring he gave the reader that was hanging around her neck. 

-Soulmate Au Kakuzu- Where you and your soulmate stop aging at 18 until you meet your soulmate and can age together. I planned on this being a comedy. They meet but Kakuzu looks older than he should be at 18 and the reader likes to joke around about how much older he looks and how he isn't going to age any better. Soulmate Au prompt was inspired by @chansboba-. 

The ideas that I will state below are ones that I planned for the black community but never got around to write and I feel guilty because I really wanted them to feel included. If I were to write them now I believe they won't be of good quality because I'm forcing myself to write for a fandom that I'm no longer in. The excitement and love that I pour into my fanfics won't be there because I lost interest in the Naruto franchise. 

-Itachi x black reader- A short one-shot that is filled with fluff and some humor. Reader teaches Itachi how to care for her hair. 

-Obito x black reader x Madara- A short one-shot that is smut with no plot. Would include body worship. 

-Kisame x black reader- Oneshot that is sort of angsty but ends with fluff. The reader is being bullied for her skin and Kisame boosts her confidence through praise and love. I was still deciding whether or not to end with smut. 

-Pein x black reader- Short one-shot that is smut+++++ Pein worships the reader in front of the Akatsuki. 

Since I'm no longer writing for Naruto and plan to write for AOT, Haikyuu, and Mob Psycho 100 I will be creating a new book for each fandom and I also will be posting on Tumblr. 

Would anybody in the black community be interested if I wrote the one-shots with different characters from fandoms I will be writing for? Like instead of Kisame it would be another character from either Haikyuu, AOT, or Mob Psycho 100???

I think I'm going to do requests differently as well. Maybe a book dedicated to requests and ideas and each chapter is dedicated to a particular fandom and you can comment on your requests. Or maybe just request on Tumblr???

I also plan on limiting myself to a few characters. Since this would be my first time writing for other fandoms besides Naruto I would like to familiarize myself first with a few characters and then slowly expanding to more characters. 

I think that's all I wanted to say...

Just because I have plans on returning don't expect frequent updates as I did in the past.  I've been failing drained and tired and I'm not sure when I will return to writing fanfics like I used to. But before I start to write for other fandoms I will finish the Neko story. 

This story is now discontinued :(

Thank you for reading!

I hope to see you all in any new books I create!