Kisame x reader part 1

Don't call me small!

A/n this is for @FunCutie who asked for a sweet, affectionate, adorable, and protective Kisame. This is part one so I will be sure to add all of those in the other parts. Please enjoy and I will post the other parts soon!
You were walking to your little hideaway. A place you told no one of. You move the bushes to the side and move the leaves that were covering the entrance of your hideaway. You crawl through a small space and finally you get back up and smile at the big lonesome tree and the bright green grass and the flowers. As much as you loved the greenery you loved the small lake your hideaway had. The small lake had beautiful blue water and bright green bushes surrounding it.

You waited for the day to be over to come over to your hideaway and swim and be away from everyone and their problems.

Your body freezes at the sound of water splashing.

Is somebody here?!? You thought. You quietly and slowly made your way to the bushes that surrounded the lake. You peak through them and see a tall blue muscular man. He was standing with his back facing you.

Oh god! Look at those arm and his back!! You thought while wiping some blood from your nose.

" and dat ass tho!! God has blessed this man!! Omg I need to stop being a perv!!" You said scolding yourself. You heard a chuckle and saw that the mysterious blue man was facing you. Omg did I say that out loud!

" I would feel better if you didn't stare at my ass." The mysterious blue man said.

You stand up from your hiding place with a bright red face.

" I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that aloud." You awkwardly said.

" heh, I didn't expect such a small woman to be a pervert." The blue man said eying me up and down.

" Hey don't call me small!! Your just to tall! And I'm not a pervert! So watch yourself!" You shouted pointing a finger at him.

The man just chuckled at your small outburst.

" Your small to me kid. I do believe you said you were perv when you were staring at my ass." The man said making his way towards me.

You face was showing signs of anger and embarrassment. You didn't know what to say. He's right, I'm small to him and I did say I was a perv for staring at his ass.

Kisame chuckled at your frustrated little body.

" The names Kisame." He said holding out  his hand.

"y/n" you said bluntly while shaking his hand:

" Well y/n, I think this is great beginning to a beautiful friendship." He said giving you a toothy grin.