Kakuzu x reader lemon

A/n: Thank you guys for 10k reads!!! I'm so grateful!!

" Hidan-kun... how do you get somebody to like you?" You asked.

Hidan looked at you for a split second before returning to clean his scythe. " How the hell should I know?! Your a woman, try spreading your legs or something..."

You frowned at his response. Hidan noticed and felt a tad bit guilty. He let out a groan before saying, " Let me ask you a question. Who are you trying to impress?"

You blushed at his question and covered your cheeks with your hands. " I-I... ummm Do you promise not to tell a soul."

" Yeah whatever..."

" It's your partner, Kakuzu." Hidan stood still and silent. Your face was red and you were sweating. After a minute or two of complete silence Hidan finally spoke up, " That old geezer?! He could be your great grandpa! Couldn't you have fallen for somebody else?? Like the blonde bitch, or fish face? Honestly... you have poor taste in men..." Hidan said shaking  his head.

You wanted to defend Kakuzu but Hidan was right, he could be your great grandpa. You just crossed your arms and pouted.

" Although I will never fuckin understand why you like Kakuzu, here's what you do...."

-Timeskip-

You were currently outside Kakuzu's door holding a suit case, in a short and tight kimono. Your mind repeating the words Hidan said.

-Flashback-

" Nope! Not that one! Who are you trying to impress? His parents?" Hidan said, shaking his head at your choice of clothing. You and Hidan were at a shop in a nearby village looking for something 'cute but sexy' to impress Kakuzu. You put away the skirt you had chosen back to the rack. You jumped at Hidan loud voice, " Ha found the fucking one! Meet me outside while I pay."

" But -"

" Did I fucking stutter?!"

You did what he said and met him outside. Finally you two arrived at the base and went to your room.

" Try it on!"

You went to your bathroom and blushed once you put the kimono Hidan had gotten you. You poked your head through the door and looked at Hidan.

" what are you doing! Come on out." Hidan gestured.

" I-I can't... I think you got the wrong size..."

" Let me see."

You slowly walked out the bathroom your hair covering your blushing face.

" Wrong size my ass, it's the right size. It's meant to be short! How else are you going to seduce Kakuzu." Hidan said. " Okay here's the plan. You go to his room with this suitcase filled with money. Act innocent, which you already are so that'll be easy. Sway your hips when you walk, keep your lips parted and bat your eyes. Like this."

Hidan got up and went outside your room and closed the door. Hidan knocked and you went to open. " Oh hey Kakuzu~ I have some money that needs counting... maybe you could help..." hidan said mimicking a woman's voice. " Then he will invite you in." Hidan said. Hidan walked in, swaying his hips, and batting his eyes.