Hanahaki Disease-Deidara

" This love story has come to an end

" This love story has come to an end." You whispered as tears silently trailed down your face. " I can't believe I waited a year for you."

You were crying in a field filled with flowers of all colors. You gently plucked a blue flower and twirled it, admiring its beauty. " Same color as his eyes..."

" That bastard!" You angrily tossed the flower away from you. " We loved each other! He promised we would live happily forever until death! His words were nothing but empty promises!" You stood up and you were teething with anger. You didn't have the time to be sad over a guy who left you.

You angrily stomped on all the flowers that resembled his eyes. " Men ain't shit!"

" Fucking piece of shit!"

" Selfish bastard!"

" I fucking hope you know those hands of yours are creepy as shit!" You yelled to no one.

You pulled a bunch of flowers out from the ground and yelled. " Nobody is going love you! You are just Barbie knock off!"

" Waisted my time and yours!"

" I hope you choke on your own clay!"

You felt the wind rush over your body. Your white dress flowing with the wind. You looked down to see the tips stained green and brown by the grass and the dirt.

" I'm wearing the dress I planned to wear at our wedding!"

" I- I really did believe you would come back!" You yelled as sad thoughts clouded your mind. " I waited for you!" You fell to your knees as coughs raked your body. You wrapped your arms around your stomach in an attempt to soothe the pain.

After a minute of coughing you sadly eyed the flower petals drenched in your blood.

" Im the one left suffering because of your careless actions..."
————————

" Dont forget about me!" You cried out as you were hugging Deidara as hard as you could.

" Of course I'll remember you,un! When I come back let's get married! Yeah!"

" I love you.."

" I love you too,un!"
————————

" Nothing lasts forever" you said as you laid on the field surrounded by flowers and your love petals. " But I hope you still remember me."

A/n: Ahaha! I'm back! Sorry for not posting I've been studying for an exam and it was all for nothing because I'm 100% sure I did not do well

Well anyways I'm back to writing Hanahaki Disease Au! I have a few songs that gave me inspiration for a few fics. I'm planning on alternating on Hanahaki Disease and Soulmate Au. Like I post a Hanahaki Disease and then a Soulmate Au a couple days later.

Also if you guys could comment down some soulmate aus prompts with an Akatsuki character that would be wonderful 🥺👉👈 because I can't seem to find the right ones.