Hanahaki Disease-Sasori

A/n: I would recommend if you watched this -> https://youtu.be/h5tSeixfwvc if you don't know who Komushi is.

" Sasori!" Komushi shouted as he slammed the door to Sasori's work room open. You trailed behind him quietly while Komushi ran around the room with his arms spread like an airplane.

Komushi was more energetic than you and Sasori combined. He was the most friendlier out of the three of you. You appear to be shy at first glance but you just don't like to talk a lot around people you don't know. Once you got accustomed to Komushi and Sasori, your talkative self started to come out.

You peered over Sasori's shoulder and examined the puppet arm he's been working on. " It's nice." You commented.

Sasori stopped working and peered over you. " Thank you." You smiled at him.

" I wish I could be cool as you. You're contributing to the village with your puppets and all I'm doing is running errands with Komushi..." you grumbled.

" Hey! What's  wrong with running errands with me?" Komushi pouted.

" Nothing. I like hanging around you." You said as you leaned on him. " It's just I want to do more for the village..."

Komushi nodded his head in understanding manner. He too wanted to contribute more.

" Hey Sasori you wouldn't mind if you taught me how to make and control puppets would you?" You asked.

Sasori hesitated to answer your question. Ever since his parents died he busied himself with the making of puppets to contribute to the village. He didn't have nearly the same amount of free time he did back then. But he could never say no to you. You were perfect in his eyes. Your hands were soft and perfect for puppet control. Your voice heavenly. He didn't mind if you talked for hours, which you've done before. Your hair, your still maturing body, your eyes. Everything was beautiful. He liked it when you hug him. But he loved your smile the most. It made him feel safe and calm. He felt reassured. It reminded him of the smile and comforting words his parents gave him when he was younger.

" I-" Just tell her you don't have time, she'd understand. " I don't mind." Damn

" Really?" You smiled.

" Yes, but it would have to be early in the morning." He replied before averting his attention back to the puppet hand.

"Thank you Sasori!" You said happily as you wrapped your arms around him from behind.

" C'mon Komushi we have to finish our errands." You said as you held Komushi's hand and dragged him.

" Bye! Sasori!" Komushi yelled.

It was the very next day and the sun hasn't risen yet as you met up with Sasori in his work room. Your eyes were droopy and you continuously yawned.

" Learning how to use Chakra strings would best for now as they are easier to learn." He said as he placed small puppets on the ground.

You nodded. Sasori showed you how to create and use Chakra strings. You tried to make the puppet walk but continued to fail. Sasori watched as you struggled and decided to help. He got behind you and placed his hands on top of yours and moved your fingers. You smiled as you watched the puppet to finally walk, even if it was a bit wobbly.

You peered over your shoulder and smiled at him. Sasori looked down to you and felt a blush slowly creep onto his cheeks. He didn't notice but he was involuntarily moving his head closer to yours. You noticed and leaned in as well. Your lips touched his and he pushed you away.