Akatsuki x reader lemon

A/n so I have decided to make the lemon. But I apologize ahead of time is this doesn't meet your expectations, I haven't wrote anything where the reader fucks more than one person, soooo I'm kinda inexperienced in this. Also there is going to be some yaoi moments, not a lot since I'm also inexperienced in writing yaoi.
There is going to be anal,some bondage, orgasm denial, handjobs and blowjobs, and a daddy kink. Sorry if there is somebody who is not with one of the things I listed above and if I left anything out.
Hopefully you enjoy.

You were currently sleeping until you awoken by angry shouts from Deidara and a wailing Tobi. Mumbling curse words to yourself you try to walk to the door but end up falling straight down as soon you place both of your feet on the ground.

" Oh my god! My legs are too sore to function!!!!" You say to yourself. " That damn Hidan!"

After a while of trying to stand you were finally able to 'walk', more like wobbling around like a drunk. You make your way to the door and stand in the hallway where Deidara and Tobi were shouting.

" Tobi promise Tobi didn't hide your clay senpai!!"

" Hm, like I'll believe that,un" deidara shouted." You were in my room when I woke up and you quickly ran away when you saw I was awake,un"

" Can you two shut up! All you two ever do is shout at each other! " you shouted at Deidara and Tobi. " I was sleeping until I heard you two arguing!"

Deidara was about to argue at you until his eyes landed on your neck. His eyes widen at the 'bruises'.

" Oh my god! Un, what happened to your neck! Were you attacked in your last mission!" Deidara asked worriedly. He places his hand on your neck feeling the 'bruises'. You panick when you figure out what he was talking about. You pull away from his touch.

" Oh-h I forgot about those bruises. Yeah I was attacked in my recent mission. Don't worry about it." You lied.

Tobi leans close to you as if he was inspecting you and gasps.

" y/n Chan!!!! One of the bad guys bite you!!! Look senpai!!!" Tobi wails as he points at your bite mark. You smack his hand away which earns a cry of pain from Tobi.

" Don't worry about it!" You say before you 'walk' away. Deidara and Tobi watch as you leave.

" I don't think those were bruises,un" Says Deidara.

" What do you mean Senapi?"

" I- you know what never mind. Your too innocent to know." Deidara says before leaving a confused Tobi all alone.

You grabbed a snack from the fridge and sit down in the living room right next to Itachi who was reading a book. Kisame was currently watching tv and Sasori was just siting there playing with a puppet. All was peaceful until Tobi and Deidara waltzed in.

" Show me where you hid my clay Tobi!"

" Tobi didn't take it Senpai!!!" Tobi yelled once again. The blonde just huffs and plops himself onto the couch next to Sasori. Tobi sits next to you and lays his head on your lap. You gently play with his hair, earning a sigh from the man child.

All was well until the main entrance for the hideout was dramatically opened by Hidan. He walked in and was followed by a somewhat angry Kakuzu.

" Do what you want Hidan. I'll just go meet with Pein about our recent mission." Kakuzu said before leaving the room. Hidan just lets a loud yawn and stretches his arms. He turns around, ready to piss off somebody. He looks around until his eyes stops at you. He grins wickedly.