Hidan x reader lemon

Forced Wet Dreams

Warning! There is sexual acts and lewd language ahead! Slight bdsm. And slight dom reader. Daddy kink ahead too!

Narrator POV

Y/n was sleeping on one of the couches  and Hidan was bored out of his mind. He turns his head and notices y/n sleeping with her legs wide open. You were just wearing a skirt and your panties were in display . Black and red laced thong??!? This little slut has good taste. Hidan thought.

He smirks and comes up with a perverted idea. He slowly crawls to her and calls out her name, " Hey y/n~ you awake???" He waited for an answer but got none. He smiles at this and proceeds with his plan. He slowly gets on top of her, thanking Jashin for this wonderful opportunity. He placed his lips gently on her neck giving her quick kisses. He notices y/n mouth slightly part. He places his lips on yours and kisses you. He notices your breathing slightly quickens. He starts sucking on the skin on your neck giving you a hickey. He starts to rub you through your pants, hoping you were feeling it.

While he was doing this you were dreaming. You were just having a normal dream until you started to feel hot, and suddenly you started to have a wet dream of Hidan. It felt real to you. Your were about to climax in your dreams until you suddenly woke up, panting. You noticed Hidan was sitting next to you smirking.

" Having a nice dream there?" Hidan asked.

" Oh-h umm yes." You said awkwardly. You squeezed your thighs together to get some friction on your wet core. Hidan just smirked.

" I bet you were, you little slut." You got angry at his comment.

" Don't call me that you dick!" You shouted at him.

" I bet you want some dick." Hidan replied," You were panting in your dreams. You were moaning out my name. If I knew any better, I bet you were having a wet dream about me."

You were flustered at his comment. Was I really moaning his name?!? Y/n thought.

Hidan just smirked at you. You had some hickeys on your neck that you didn't know about and He couldn't wait until you notice them. God those legs!!! They would look better if they were wrapped around me and those big plump breasts!!! Jashin has blessed this bitch. Hidan thought with some drool coming out of one of the sides of his mouth. He was too busy being a pervert that he didn't notice the angry look at your face.

*Slap*

" OW! That fucking hurts you know!" Hidan shouted holding his left cheek.

"Tch. That's what you get for being a pervert." You said before leaving.

Look at that ass go Hidan thought.

You were angrily walking to your room. You opened the door and entered. You closed the door but it was left slightly ajar.  You threw yourself at your bed and closed your eyes. Stupid Hidan! Stupid pervert. Stupid abs. Stupid cute smile. Stupid smirk. Stupid handsome face! Why does he have to be so fucking perfect! You groaned at your thoughts. Then you felt your core throb from the lack of attention.

You lowered your hands until they reached their destination. You rubbed your clit and moaned at the feeling. You quickly unbuttoned your shirt and bra and threw them on the ground, not caring where they landed. You groped your breast with one hand and rubbed your clit with the other.

" Ahhh~~" you moaned. Little did you know Hidan was peeking through the little gap at your door. Your underwear landed at the entrance of the door and he snatched it. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers just enough for his cock to spring out. He rubbed himself with your underwear and continued to watch you play with yourself. Look at that hot bitch go! She sure does know how to put on a show! I have to claim her before that stupid blonde does. Hidan pulls up his pants and stuffs your underwear in his pocket. He then opens your door.