Deidara x Reader

A/n: It's a lemon

You and Deidara have been best friends since childhood. You two were inseparable, two peas in a pod, the two amigos....until he went rouge. You didn't know wether to tag along with Deidara in a journey where you both don't how it's going to end or stay and live in peace as long as you could in Iwagakure. You couldn't decide.

" Come with me y/n Chan..." Deidara pleaded while holding his hand out for you. You could only stare at him. You couldn't move. You couldn't speak. Everything was happening way to fast.

Time was going way to fast. The numerous amount of explosions in the background didn't help. You couldn't think properly. The wings of the bird that Deidara was riding was distracting.

Everything was too much. You couldn't think. You couldn't breathe. You couldn't see, the tears in your eyes was too much. You fall down to your knees and let everything out.

Deidara had never seen you cry like this before. He understood what was happening. He understood everything was too much for you. You lived comfortably in peace. You never had to make such a hard decision before. He knew it was unfair of him to put so much pressure on you in a short period of time. He knew he didn't have enough time to talk it out with you.

He gently got off his bird and kneeled down to you. He grasped your hands delicately. " I know this is too much for you. So I'll give you more time to think. One month from today if you decide to follow me meet me at the outskirts of Amegakure." Before you could respond he immediately stood up and jumped onto his clay bird and flew away.

You heard the footsteps of the Jonin get closer until they were right beside you.

Time skip

You had decided to go with Deidara. After thinking about it for two weeks you thought it was the best choice. Who would want to live in peace anyway? The life Deidara was heading was filled with excitement, never knowing how something is going to go out or how you'll go out.

You would never admit it but you loved Deidara. He wasn't like the other Jonin at Iwagakure. He loved his art with a passion. He even went as far to get the forbidden scroll to improve on whatever he knew previously. You loved his dedication. You loved his long blonde hair. You loved running your hands through his hair when you had the chance. It felt like silk.

You were approaching the outskirts of amegakure when you felt someone was staring at you. You weren't a Jounin or even trained to be a ninja but you knew when you felt you were being watched. You nervously looked around but when you saw nothing you continued to your destination. As you reached closer you suddenly felt yourself being pulled back. But how? Nothing was touching you. In an instant your neck was being choked by a singular hand.

You were panicking. You tried your best to kick at whoever was choking you but to no avail. You clawed at the hand holding you. But it didn't bother them. You felt your eyes water and tears form.

" Dei.... I'm Sorry..." You choked out.

Suddenly the hand loosed the hold they had on you and let you drop to the floor as you gasped for breath.

" How do you know the name Deidara?" A low but monotone voiced asked.

" H-he's *cough* a childhood hah friend of mine. We grew *cough* up together" you managed to cough out.

" Why are you here?" He asked staring me down, detecting for lies.

" Dei told me to meet him here after a month he had left Iwagakure if I wanted to stay by his side..."

" And you want to? Once you do there will be no going back. You do understand that right? This is no game child." He said menacingly.

" That's why he gave me a month to think about it. And I understand. I want to be there with him!"