Tobi/Obito x Reader

A/n: I constantly see comments about Tobi being a good boi and protecting him but I want to show his bad boi self, Obito. Italics represents their thoughts/what they are thinking.

Y/n POV

It's hard dating a man with basically two personalities. One minute he's a childish, lovable, innocent baby that needs to protected at all costs and the next he's a horny rude ass bitch. Like what the fuck man. Few moments ago you were cuddling with me around the members but next your humping me against a wall with no one around. I sometimes wonder what goes on in your head and how your brain works.

Tobi/Obito's POV

" You're a stupid brat!" Sasori yelled at Deidara when one of his explosives ruined his puppets.

" I'm not, un!" Deidara hollered back.

" Tobi doesn't think Deidara senpai is stupid." Yes I do you stupid blond ass bitch.

" Nobody cares what you think Tobi!" Deidara said angrily. Nobody likes your art either but you don't hear me saying anything.

" Tobi leaves now!" I said while skipping away.

I walk into the living room of the hideout and see Hidan and Kisame talking to each other with a few drinks surrounding them. I sit down and listen to their conversation.

" And that's how I won the best ass competition!" Hidan bragged.

Oh god I feel myself already losing brain cells.

"Who cares if you won a best ass competition. Bet you haven't gotten laid as much as I have!" Kisame teased.

" Oh yeah! I fucked more than 100 bitches!"

" Ha! That's all!" Kisame laughed.

" Oi Tobi! You know what to get laid means?" Hidan asked.

" Tobi thinks it has to do with sleeping!" I replied. Fucking Idiots. What's so great about fucking multiple women. You'll gonna have STD's.

" Ugh. Sure Tobi that's what getting laid means." Hidan mumbled. " Feel bad for y/n. Getting stuck with Tobi as a boyfriend. Bet she's not satisfied."

" Maybe we should give her some company sometime soon...." Kisame replied.

On god I wanna see you try to touch her fish face. How are you two imbeciles gonna please her with your microscopic dicks. I'm the only man good enough to please her.

Suddenly y/n walked into the room and waved hello.

" Hi y/n chan!" I yelled while waving. I eyed her up and down and noticed she was wearing her tight booty shorts and a tank top. Hold up. Is she not wearing a bra? You're just asking to be punished.

" Hey y/n you wanna have a few drinks with us?" Kisame asked.

" Uhhh y-"

" Nope! Tobi and y/n Chan are going to get laid!" I yelled before carrying y/n away.

I close the door to our rooms and throw her onto the bed.

" God you make me so horny." I mumbled into her neck. " I going to fuck you so good right now baby. I'm going to make you bend over and beg for this cock. You like the sound of that?"

" No. We've been having sex constantly for the past month and I'm tired. Take care of your problem by yourself." You said before pushing me off of you.

" What the fuck?!"

" I said nope. End of discussion. Try sometime next week. I just wanna cuddle."

" Fine" I mumbled.

I laid beside her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She snuggled closer to me. Her butt was pressing against me and I couldn't resist. I pressed my hard on onto to her and was quickly pushed off the bed.

" I said no and no means no!" You yelled.

"Tch."