Deidara x princess reader part 3 lime

A/n I warning you right now. It's a lime. Some sexual activities but no sex. It's not a lemon. Sorry for any inconveniences. I'll make the next part be a lemon and it also will be the last chapter to the Deidara x princess reader mini series.

I was awoken by having the wind knocked out of me. Tobi had launched himself onto me while I was sleeping and landed on my stomach.

" Tobi! Why did you do that?!" I asked putting a hand on my chest trying to catch my breath.

" is y/n Chan angry at Tobi? Tobi didn't mean to be a bad boy. Tobi leaves now." Said a very depressed Tobi.

I frown at his statement. I wrap my hands behind him giving him a hug. " Your not a bad boy Tobi. Just please don't do that."

Tobi nods and drags me around the base wanting to play with me. After 3 hours of playing around with Tobi we got hungry. We went to the kitchen looking for some leftover food we could just heat.

Suddenly Deidara walks into the kitchen with his hair all messy. " Good Morning Deidara." I say giving him a sweet smile before looking back into the fridge.

" What are you looking for?" Deidara asks leaning over me.

I blush at how close he was to me. His breath hitting my neck. " I-I'm just looking for some leftover food me and Tobi could eat."

Suddenly I was yanked away from the fridge. " You are a princess,un!!!You shouldn't be eating leftover food!! Sit down and let me cook for you, yeah." Deidara says pushing me away from the kitchen and into the dinner.

I sigh and sit beside Tobi and talk about Deidara.

" And thats how Deidara-Senpai lost half of his hair!" Tobi exclaimed, while I was trying to stifle my laughs. Deidara walks in with a tray of food and sees your face turning red from trying to contain your laughs.

" What were you two talking about that was so funny." Deidara asks putting his hands on hips and raising his eyebrow.

" Nothing." Me and Tobi say in sync making us even more suspicious. Deidara shakes his head giving up on the subject.

" Here you go princess. It might not taste like the food you were fed in the palace but it's the best I could do right now." Deidara says, placing the plate of food a front of me. He places two other plates, one for him and one for Tobi.

" Thank you Deidara. But you didn't have to, I could of just ate leftovers, it would've been okay." I say before taking a bite of the food.

" Nonsense,un! You are a princess! You should be treated like a princess no matter where you are!" Deidara exclaims. I laugh at his little outburst.

After having breakfast, me and Deidara head back to our room.

" Do you still want to go to the hot springs?" Deidara asks.

" Oh! I forgot about that. Sure! Let's go." I say. " Just let me bring another set of clothes and we could go."

After I was ready me and Deidara head off. On our way there I say to Deidara, " remember Deidara, you protect me from the perverts, but if your the pervert I will ask Itachi to use his crows to gouge your eyes."

" Yeah yeah." Deidara grumbles.

Me and Deidara make our way inside the hot spring and go our separate ways to go to the changing rooms. I tightly wrap the towel around my body and put my hair in a messy bun. I exit the changing rooms and make my way to the springs.

Luckily there wasn't that many people there, but the few men that were there did stare which made me uncomfortable. Oh god! Where's deidara?!

As I think of him he pops up from behind me, scaring me.

" Deidara! Don't scare me like that!" I say, smacking his arm.

" Sorry princess." Deidara says, rubbing his arm, " Follow me. There's not a lot of people over here." I nod and follow him. As I follow I take notice of the scars and scratches on his back.

" Hey dei. Where did you get those scars and scratches on your back?" Deidara blushes at the nickname you have given him. " I don't know. I forgot. Pretty sure their from shinobi I fought in the past."

Finally you made it to the place Deidara was talking about. It was behind a rock blocking the view of any unwanted perverts. I slowly enter the water,tightly holding on to my towel. I moan at how hot the water is, relaxing every muscle in my body. Deidara enters beside me and gives a sigh filled with pleasure. I look over to Deidara and drool at the sight. He was leaning back with his arms spread out , his eyes closed and a light blush on his cheeks. His chest was on display. He might not be the most well built member in the Akatsuki but his chest looked better than the average person.

I shook my head and scolding myself for staring. But I couldn't help myself. I needed to touch his chest. I slowly make my way towards him. I lightly place my hand on his chest. He immediately stiffens and his eyes snap open.

" W-What are you doing p-princess??" He asks eyeing me suspiciously.

" I-I just wanted to touch y-you. Is that okay?" I ask stuttering.

He hesitates at first but nods his head. I continued to touch his chest. My fingers trailing the stitches that were on the left side of his chest. An odd tattoo was also placed there. I touch his chiseled abs. I look up and into his eyes and I couldn't pin point what emotions they held. My hands slowly make their way up. They keep go higher and higher until I wrapped my arms around his neck. I bring him closer and he places his hands on my hips. We look each other in the eyes and we both lean in for a kiss.

Butterflies were swarming in my stomach. His lips were soft and he tasted like strawberries. He slowly enters his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced, his tongue dominating mine. We both pull away panting for air, a trail of saliva still connecting our lips.

Suddenly I was pushed into the rock while Deidara was attacking my neck, giving me hickeys. " mmm... Dei. Not right here... please." Deidara pulls away from my neck.

" Sorry I got carried away princess... it won't happen again,yeah." He says looking down embarrassingly.

" Let's not do it right here. Let's go to an inn and do it there." I say looking away, not wanting to meet his eyes.

Deidara stood there with his mouth open wide. A princess... someone of royalty wants to sleep with me?!?! Deidara said in his head, confused but excited.

" A-are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to."

" Don't worry Dei. I want to." I say.

That's all I had to say before one of the greatest moments in my life happened.