Hanahaki Disease-Obito

Hanahaki Disease- An illness caused by one-sided love, the affected throws up/coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals.

" It's sad isn't it Kakashi?" You said to him as you wiped the blood off your lips.

He didn't answer but you could tell he held pity towards you. You hid the disease as best as you could. You didn't want any pity. You didn't want people to stare at you with those eyes as you pass by.
Kakashi just happened to be there at the wrong time. He was there to witness as you coughed violently and petals spill to the ground.

He held out a bottle of water towards you. You shook you head. " Take it." He said while shoving the bottle to you. You took it and drank from it. You gave him the bottle back and he continued to stare at you.

" Do your parents know?" He asked.

" No. I'm afraid to tell them." You replied back.

" You should tell them. They would rather want to know that you have the disease rather than their daughter die due to a disease that could have been treated."

" But I love him. If I have the surgery i won't ever be able to love him or anybody else. I won't ever be able to love again...." you said to him as tears trickle down your eyes.

" Is it worth dying for?" He asked.

You stayed silent. You heard branches snap and leaves being rustled. You and Kakashi turned around and saw Obito and Rin come out the bushes. Your eyes were focused on their hands that were intertwined together. Your heart throbbed with pain at the sight. Kakashi noticed your sad demeanor and gently grasped your hand.

" I'm taking y/n home." Kakashi announced. " It's getting late and I don't want her parents to worry."

" Oh okay" Rin said sadly.

" Bye y/n!" Obito smiled as he waved goodbye to you, ignoring Kakashi.

You waved goodbye to them both and walked home with Kakashi. Kakashi led you to your doorstep and waited until your parents answered the door.

" Your daughter has the Hanahaki disease." He stated without a second of hesitation. He let go of your hand and walked away as you were left in shock at he had just done. Your parents were frantically rushing you inside and your mother started to hysterically cry.

After Obito and Rin had died, Minato realized the tragic fate his team endured. They were all infected with the love disease. Obito hid his well until his death as he coughed up petals as he was being crushed with boulders. You had gotten the surgery and the ability to love left as a consequence. Kakashi hid his and had the gotten the surgery. He needed an adult signature so he went to Minato and Kushina to sign for him. He too had lost the ability to love. When Rin had died by the hands of Kakashi she coughed up a flower.

It was sad sight to see. Obito loved Rin, You loved Obito, Kakashi loved you, and Rin loved Kakashi. You never learned Kakashi loved you and perhaps it was for the best.

————————

" You killed Rin!" Obito shouted at Kakashi. " Not only did you kill her with your chidori you made her suffer! You broke your promise!"

" You made y/n suffer." Kakashi shouted back. " She can no longer love because of you."

" That's different!" Obito shouted angrily.

" Unrequited love is unrequited love. You don't control who you love." Kakashi stated.

" If I had a choice I wouldn't have fallen in love with you Obito." You said as you came running in to Kakashi's side as backup.

Obito laughed manically. " You think you have it bad?Madara had performed the surgery on me to get rid of the disease. And yet I still cough up flowers. I've gotten the surgery done more than once and I still continue to cough up flowers. My love for Rin is undying. When Rin had died, I could say without a doubt..."Obito paused.He activated his sharingan and took a stance ready to fight you and Kakashi

" ...I'm in hell."

A/n: Who should I do next?