Pein x reader Lemon

A/n: I am feeling a lot more relaxed now. I'm no longer tired and I finally collected my thoughts. Although I do feel better I have exams coming up for the next few weeks so updates will be slow.

I'm not really familiar on how to write Pein, (the reason why Pein really isn't mention in this book) so if this is really out of character I apologize.

"Pein sama? You called for me..." you said weakly, poking your head through the door.

Hearing no response you entered and looked around. He was nowhere to be found.

" Stupid leader.... call for me but don't don't show up wha-" You mumbled before getting interrupted by a voice from behind you.

" Watch your mouth while being in the presence of a God." Your entire body stood still in fear. Pein had always been intimidating to you, ever since he first recruited you. You didn't have the balls to say no to a man as scary and strong as Pein and that's how you ended up in the Akatsuki.

" I'm so sorry Pein sama!!! I-I didn't mean it." You stuttered out while bowing apologetically.

" Sit." Pein said, gesturing to the empty seat by his desk. You quickly sat down and looked at your lap.

" Why aren't you looking at me? Do you have manners?"

" Sorry!" You said once again and looking at him, trying your best to avoid eye contact.

" Why are you wearing such skimpy clothing? Where's your cloak?" Pein said eyeing your body up and down, lingering at your cleavage.

" Wha!! It's not skimpy! It helps me move around freely! You can't expect me to move quickly with that big and heavy cloak on." You reasoned. " Also because it's hot in the base! Freaking Kakuzu is too cheap for ac! Or anything in the matter. We've been eating ramen cups for the past 6 months!!!" 6 months!!!!"

Pein just sat in his chair hearing you rant about Kakuzu's money problem, clearing amused on how your breasts bounced up and down with every movement you do.

" And don't get me started on Hidan!! He may have a nice body but that personality of his is a real turn off!" Pein glared and tensed up at your words. " But you know Itachi and Kisame aren't so bad. Nice bodies and nice personalit-"

" Don't speak of other men when around me! You understand!" Pein said, his voice booming and anger lacing his words.

" yes Pein sama." You said weakly and a blush covering your cheeks.

Pein stood up and walked over to you. Your body was quivering with fear. Pein touched your cheek, his fingers lightly touching you, your body tensing up. He leaned over and whispered in your ear, " Do I scare you?"

" N-no..." you said, clearly a lie. His hand slammed down onto the table harshly, making you flinch in fear.

" Don't lie to a God! Do I scare you?"

" y-yes..."

He leaned over to you once again, taking your face into both his hands.

" Look at me." You open your eyes that had been closed shut, and looks at his purple ones. " I won't hurt you. I just want to please you."

His hands let go of your face and we're slowly going down your neck. He pulled your shirt down. He played with your bra straps before tugging them down and letting your breasts bounce free. He looks up to your face and smirks. You were looking back at him, with lustful eyes, your mouth slightly parted, and a crimson blush covering your cheeks.

" Tell me, are you still scared of me?"

" No..."

He smiles at your words. His hands cup your breast and his thumbs plays with your nipples.

Whimpers escape your lips, music to his ears. His lips on your skin, kissing and sucking.

" Pein sama~" you called out.

"Mhm" He mumbled out, his mouth busy sucking your breast. You looked down and and the sight made you climax. Your eyes made contact with Pein as he was sucking. Your body shivered as you were riding out your high. Pein pulled away,

" Dont you think that was too fast"

" S-Sorry." You said, clearly embarrassed you orgasmed way too early.

Pein stood up and walked over to his chair and sat down, legs spread out.

" Strip and dance for me."

" I-I don't know how!" You said covering up your breasts.

" Strip and dance for me!" Pein ordered once again.

Trying your best to be seductive, You swayed your hips, tugging your shorts off, leaving you with your underwear and fishnets. You bit your bottom lip and swayed your hips, while walking up to him. You swing each of your legs on his side, straddling him.

Pein reached out for your hips but you smacked his hands away.

" You can't touch Pein sama. Don't you have manners?" You said with a smirk. You grinded on him, eliciting a moan from him.

" Don't tell a God what he can't do."Pein said giving your ass a smack, earning a squeak from you. Pein pulled you off him and bended you over his desk. He leaned on you and whispered in your ear, " Tell me, are you a virgin?" You nodded your head yes." How lucky am I to have such a divine and pure woman at my disposal....Tonight you shall know pain and pleasure."

He yanked off your fishnets and underwear and roughly slammed into you. You screamed. Pein pulled out and thrusted back into you roughly.

" ahhhh....Oh Pein!!! GaHhhPein!!!Pein!!!" You moaned. Pein roughly gripped your hips and pounded into you. Sweat strolling down his forehead, groans and moans escaping his lips.

" So tight.... fuck.." Pein moaned.

Pein continued to thrust in and out of you. By now you were a sobbing mess. The pleasure was too much for you. You were gripping the desk so hard, leaving dents and scratches.

"Pein!!! I'm sooo... AhhHh!!!" You orgasmed and laid on his desk, all your energy drained. Pein rode out your orgasm and continued to thrust. Finally after minutes thrusting he slammed deeply into you and released his seed into you.

Pein pulled away and saw his cum leaking out of your hole, satisfied he sat down on his leather chair, catching his breath. After Pein let go of you, you fell down to the floor as your legs were to numb to move.

" You okay for another round?"

" Of course Pein sama."

Bonus!! (To make up for my long break)

"Get on you knees." Pein ordered.

" No." you said hands crossed over your chest.

" No?"

" No. I only get on my knees to pray." You said smugly.

" You dont believe in a god! Who are you to praying to?!"

" Mind your own business." Is all you said, leaving Pein utterly confused.

A/n: Next up is Hidan x Reader part 2