Cheater Sasori x reader pt.3 ( Good ending)

A/n I'll be making a good and bad ending for this 3 part series because I had a brilliant sad ending for this but you guys wanted a happy ending. Thank you for reading and enjoy!

Y/n POV

As a month went by I noticed Sasori's mood and appearance has changed. He would just stare off and he doesn't take care of himself anymore. I know he hurt me, but I just can't stop caring for him.

Maybe I should talk to him? I thought. What if he doesn't want to see me? As I keep thinking I see Sasori walk into the kitchen. Nows my chance! I should speak to him. I get up and make my way to the kitchen.

"Y/n I would like to see you in my office." Pein said catching me off guard.

" O-oh of course!" I said. Dang it Pain! You have the worst timing!

I start heading to his office. I get there and sit on one of the seats. Where is he? I thought he wanted to see me. I sit there and pout. How dare he make me wait! Just who does he think he is?! As I was ranting in my head Pein enters the office but with somebody behind him, the somebody being Sasori.

" Sorry to keep you waiting y/n. Sasori take a seat I have something to discuss with you two."

I tense up. Discuss? What does he want to discuss about?

" y/n? Are you okay you seemed to have to spaced out." Pein asks.

" Yes I'm okay... I was just thinking!" I said with a smile. " What do you want to talk about?"

" I'm assigning you two a bounty mission. We are currently low in funds and the three walls you two destroyed didn't help either. Everything you need to know are in this scroll. Failure is not an option. I hope you two put your differences aside. Do you have any questions?" I shake my head and Sasori says no. " Alright then. You two are dismissed now." Pein hands Sasori the scroll. Sasori opens the door and walks out I follow behind.

" Meet me by the entrance in 10 and don't keep me waiting." Sasori said.

" Okay!" I said before running off to the opposite direction to get my belongings.

~Time skip~

Sasori POV

After 8 minutes I had everything ready. I make my way to the entrance only to see y/n talking to Hidan. The sight makes my blood boil. As I get closer i was able to hear their conversation.

" It's pretty big, you should come to my room and see for yourself. You could touch it too, I wouldn't mind." Hidan said leaning against a wall.

" When I come back It will be the first thing I do." Y/n said.

I was beyond angry! How dare Hidan and y/n talk about such things!

" Sorry to keep you waiting y/n. Let's go" I said angrily.  I pass by her and walked out. A second later she rushes out and takes her place beside me. I take glance at her. She seems to be thinking of something. She suddenly looks at me confused.

" Do I have something on my face?" Y/n asked.

" No." I replied.

" Hmmm... then why were you looking at my face?" Y/n asked.

" I wasn't looking at you." I lied.

"Oh..." y/n said embarrassed with a light blush on her cheeks. She looks so beautiful. I'm a fool for breaking her heart.

We continue our journey in silence.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV