Kisame x reader part 4

A/n Hey I'm sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy and had writers block. Like I knew what I wanted but I didn't know how to express it, even now i don't think I did a good job.  I wanted this to be the last chapter but I got tired but I didn't want to keep you waiting! So the next chapter may or may not be the last chapter to the Kisame series!Well anyways please enjoy this chapter!

Y/n and Kisame talked the day away, talking about their past and their regrets. They cuddled and made out. Kisame noticed that y/n had fallen asleep while he was ranting about the Akatsuki.

" and don't get me started on Hidan! He's so-"  He stopped when he heard light snoring. He turns around and smiles at your sleeping form. You looked so fragile and adorable when you slept. Your body curled when you slept.

It was only then when Kisame noticed it had gotten dark and became colder outside. Heh, I guess we didn't keep track of time. He then started to panic.

I can't just leave y/n out here!!! Something could happen to her. I don't know where she lives. I don't have enough money for an inn. What do I do!

The sound of a branch snapping quickly alerts Kisame, who gets into a battle position.

" Who's out there?!" Kisame shouts.

" Do not worry Kisame , it's only me. I was just curious as to why you haven't returned." Itachi said walking towards Kisame and your sleeping form.

He looks down on you and noticed your hickeys.

" Why does she have bruises on her neck. Did something happen to the both of you?" Itachi frowned at the thought of you getting hurt.

" Their not bruises, Itachi. Their hickeys. You would have known what they were if you have had a lady friend." Kisame said, teasing the Uchiha.

Hmm was the response of the Uchiha.

" I have a slight problem with something. I don't know what to do with y/n." Kisame said

" What do you mean?"

" I don't know where to take her. I can't take her home since I don't know where she lives. I can't just leave her out here because something could happen to her and it's getting colder. And I don't have enough money for an inn." Kisame said,explaining his current problem to Itachi.

" Just take her to the hideout." Itachi said.

Kisame looked up to him as if he was stupid (a/n hE's nOt stUpid! Hamilton reference!)

" I can't do that! Pein wouldn't approve!"

" Pein doesn't need to know."

Time skip

" shes a heavy sleeper." Kisame said.
The Uchiha just nodded. They were currently taking you to the base. Kisame had you underneath his cloak, forming a suspicious lump. But Itachi got afront of him trying to hide the lump from prying eyes.

As soon as they enter the base they are met by the loud and chaotic members of the Akatsuki excluding Pein and Konan. Tobi eagerly runs up to Itachi and Kisame.

" Hello Senpais! Can you play with Tobi? Deidara senpai wont play with Tobi." Tobi said sadly, looking down with anime tears running down his face.

" We're tired Tobi. Not right now." Kisame said nervously.

" Tobi! Leave them alone! You can bother Itachi all you want though! I don't care about him, hm." Deidara shouted at Tobi giving the Uchiha a menacing glare.

Kisame and Itachi try to continue their way to the rooms until they are interrupted by the loud mouth Jashinist.

" Oí! Kisame what are you hiding underneath your cloak? You got a fucking lump underneath it!" The jashinist asked.

Kisame cursed the jashinist name underneath his breath.

" Don't worry about it." Kisame replied.

" Tobi thinks it's candy!!" Tobi yelled, running full speed towards Kisame. Kisame who was caught off guard was knocked down onto his back.

A feminine moan was heard from Kisame. The Akatsuki look at him curiously, wondering if he produced the sound. You then started to move underneath his cloak from sudden pain waking you up.

Kakuzu used his tentacles and lifts Kisame's cloak, exposing you to everyone. You squint at the sudden bright light.

" That's not candy!" Tobi pouted.

" No shit Sherlock it's a fucking bitch." Hidan said.

" Don't call her a bitch." Kisame said angrily.

" Does pain know about this?" Sasori asked.

" No he doesn't but if any body tells him I'll feed you to my sharks." Kisame said wrapping his arms around you.

" Kisa~ Where am I and who are these people?" You asked.

" I'll explain later. Just follow me." Kisame said lifting you back to your feet and leading you to his room. All your heard was whispers from the other Akatsuki members.

" Who's that un?"

" Don't know but she's freaking hot!"!

" Don't talk about her like that you perverted idiot."

" A true piece of art."

" She better have candy on her!"

" She's looks delicious~"

You shuddered at the last comment.

A/n Thank you for reading and I have a question. After I post the next chapter of the Kisame series do you guys want a Akatsuki x reader lemon? Like the whole Akatsuki banging the reader excluding Konan?(I don't hate her I just don't know how to write it out.) It would be a continuation of the Hidan x reader lemon I had posted recently. Well anyways thank you! Have a good day/night.