𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚊.𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚖𝚊//𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 (𝙽𝙵𝚂𝚆)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Even a demon's body is induced by their sensual desires.

And they say opium brings you fantasy.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- - - - - -► Requested by EnmusWife

-

It was only meant to be a game. A game among us demons trapped in boredom. But who would have thought things would get far too – heated.

"Open your lips, Lovely." His husky voice lingered in her ears, demanding seductively.

The lady succumbed to his wishes, seeing him far engrossed over her tied-up frame; a face daubed in pure insanity of wanton; blushing like a mad man as he cupped her chin towards him. After all, Douma would rather fawn over women, give in to their petty smiles – a price to give before all of them are dissolved into his paradise.

But she's an exemption, (Y/n) is a demon – at most, the loveliest of the lowliest kind. She was nothing but a random demon, and yet she managed to charm their sight. A favourite.

Now she has to fulfil their feisty, raging desires. All but a pinnacle to this silly dare.

A smile emerged from her lips in such a way the man could feel all heat rushing to his veins. (Y/n) parted her lips open with a gust of steamed gasp, and strings of saliva from her lips. Slowly but surely to anticipate his throbbing sense.

The dirty-blonde man smirked wide, accumulating the flush over his lips; licking them ever so sensual; closing the dainty distance of their lips before filling her cavern with his devil's tongue. Whilst he roamed his vicious hand around her flesh-like cream, tugging his fingertips from her waist to the back of her head — sending what she had felt, heat all over her body by his touches.

And no matter how tempting it is for her to touch him the same way, her wrists were tied up from the rope that magically appeared above them; having her stature completely bare into the upper moon two's touches.

A moan escaped her lips in between the heedless kiss, feeling the pulsating bulge of the blonde male protruding beneath his pants —nudging just below her waist as he pressed his body further. "Heh, " Douma called, pulling away from the sloppy session he had accumulated with her, licking his lips in satisfaction.

"Ah~ Your mewls are the lullaby's I ought for." There was dust of crimson blush across his face as his eyebrows creased together and a sly grin on his lips. His thumb grazed her wet lips; caressing them before his grip over her chin compressed that made her whimpered at the jarring pain. "Why don't you moan for me more, hmm?"