4: meds

The next day Jungkook was called to Yoongi's office, where he was now. standing next to the older one looking at yoongi's screen.

"Okay so this man is already on our lists. and i was able to track him pretty easily. he have been last seen in Busan royal hotel and visited an ATM five minutes ago in ****street" yoongi said while showing Jungkook all the information and pictures.

"I also listened and watched what was in those files from the usb I got from Jimin, and this man is indeed planning an attack to get your head. The man you spoke to wasn't lying"

"Good work, keep me updated. I am going to the ATM right now. I want to catch him by surprise.

"I suggest you visit the royal hotel and wait for him to leave the building. He should be there right now. I expect him to leave soon. I listened to a call from him and he is going to meet up with someone at 2, which is in thirty minutes" Yoongi said and wrote it down in a few words, handing it to Jungkook so the raven won't forget the location and time.

"I see, i will head there, can you send a backup just to be sure?" jungkook said while walking out of the room.

"I'm on it, they will be following you in a few minutes"

"good, see you later" jungkook then left the room.

-

"Where is that asshole.. '' Jungkook mumbled as he leaned against the lantern pole in front of the royal hotel. He was waiting for his target to leave the building like Yoongi said he would. He was about to text Yoongi if the man was really here when he saw an odd man walking down the stairs. He was wearing a dark outfit and glasses, this must be the man. no doubt. The light beard revealed his identity, it was easily recognizable. Jungkook put his phone away and followed the man glancing around if his target was being followed, but he didn't see anyone out of place so he sped up his steps getting closer. He now only had to hope the man would turn into an alley so he could strike.

Suddenly a different man approached his target and spoke to him. Jungkook cursed and stopped in his tracks hiding behind an advertisement board so his face wouldn't be visible.

"Yes yes, i have a few minutes" this target said.

"let's talk here in private" the other man said and the two headed into an alley. Jungkook grinned and waited in his spot. He counted the minutes so he can kind of know how far his target would have walked to catch up if they took a different exit. But it seemed he didn't have to run. The new man walked out alone so Jungkook saw that as his chance to strike. He glanced at his men who were in a white car in the street before heading in the alley. At the end of the walk he saw his target. Jungkook sped up almost running and put his hand over the man's mouth.

"Well hello there '' Jungkook said with his dark eyes. "It seems you had me as your target...but i can't let you kill me, either way, nice try" jungkook chuckled and stabbed the man before he could proces what was going on and react. He removed the knife and wiped it clean on the man's shirt before hiding it away. Jungkook put both his hands in his pocket and walked out like nothing happened nodding his head at his men in the white car and those drove away knowing the job was done.

"stupid man, thinking he can kill me" jungkook mumbled to himself as he headed back to the parking lot where he parked his car.

-

Jungkook almost arrived at the parking lot after walking longer than he would have wanted. When he turned a corner Jungkook frowned, his nose caught on a very sweet smell. it was like it was calling him. Jungkook slowly turned around and walked into the alley on his left, searching for wherever this delicious smell came from. It didn't take long to trace it. The smell was becoming stronger with every meter he walked. He was sure it was right here but he didn't see anythin-...Jungkook heard soft whimpers and turned his head seeing a boy curled up against a wall, hee seemed to be in some kind of pain.