27: no strings attached (m)

Jungkook had carried the boy all the way back to the penthouse. he played the boy on the couch and walked to the kitchen to search for these suppressants he bought after seokjin's advice. He took the box and looked at the back, ears hearing the boy whine on the couch squirming around and taking off his shirt throwing it on the floor.

"j-jungkook.....kookie" the hybrid said his blue eyes slightly had a yellow tint to them, a sign of his heat being an omega. Jungkook wondered if the hybrid would bear kids what they would look like, if they had hybrid traits that would be cute. The raven approached the boy taking the pill with him and kneeled down. his eyes trailing over the boy's chest. Taehyung noticed and pushed himself up weakly, throwing himself on Jungkook holding onto him, his face in his neck to be closer to the raven searching every skin contact he could get, feeling the raven's hands, neck and face each exposed skin had to be felt.

"Tae..." Jungkook said he wasn't a man who takes advantage of people. Yes, he was a bad person, but he wasn't like that.

"h-help me, t-touch me" taehyung mumbled wanting his heart to pass. He only wanted jungkook to help him, his head was only jungkook now. "i like k-kookie"

"You're in heat.." Jungkook mumbled as his hand caressed the boy's back and things that were exposed from only being in his boxers.

"i only w-want kookie..."

Jungkook was losing it, he dropped the box of pills on the ground and raised the boy up, placing him on the couch on his back. He stared into the hybrid's eyes who looked back at him glossy. his lips parted. How will he be able to just walk away. he was already hard and wasn't going to jerk off in the bathroom now when someone was basically begging for him here.

"Hm, such a sweet smell you have," Jungkook said and pushed taehyung's leg up to place a kiss on his inner thigh. The hybrid shivered from the soft touches which were almost ticklish. The raven brushed his lips over the hot thigh dangerously close to the boy's crotch but before he could touch it he moved back and took off his jacket slowly unbuttoning his buttons to remove his top as well. the hybrid watching him intensely.

"S-so hot..need you"

"I know" Jungkook said, throwing his shirt on the floor near his jacket and bent down kissing the boy's chest. his tongue tracing up to his nipple and gently bit onto it with his teeth, nibbling the sensitive bud. The hybrid let out a soft but audible mewl and shut his eyes, his hands grabbing Jungkook's hair clutching it in his hand. his legs moving up and down unable to lay still.

"A-ah, kook~"

Jungkook held one hand on the hybrid's hip and moved his lips to the boy's neck, sucking the soft skin making a hickey. but he didn't leave it at just one, he made more. many more. He felt a huge pride inside of him when marking the boy where it for sure was almost not possible to hide. He felt his pants tighten more and more and decided to unbuckle his belt pulling his dress pants down and drop them behind him over the armrest, the belt sliding on the floor slowly from the movements of Jungkook's legs to settle more in between the hybrid's legs. The raven wasn't even thinking about what he was actually doing and if it was gonna have an effect later. right now he just wanted the hybrid who was begging for him to touch him. A feeling he couldn't stop anymore.

Jungkook placed kisses down over the boy's chest to his belly, his hands grabbing a hold of the boy's boxers. the hybrid looked down with his glossy eyes waiting for the man to continue not liking the lack of touches now. To his liking Jungkook removed the underwear making the hybrid blush but he was too far into his heat to actually react to it more than just a shy blush. his body not letting him cover himself what he would have done if he wasn't in his heat. Jungkook chuckled, noticing it, his eyes looking at the boy's member that was hard and already leaking. He gently traced over the tip with his finger making the boy whimper. Jungkook could feel the legs move close against him but Jungkook was in the way.