15: come along

"Is he talking yet?" Jungkook asked as he entered the room where Hoseok and one of his other men stood surrounding a chair where a man was tied, his head hanging low and body about to break, the blood and dirt covered his clothes and skin.

"he hasn't said a thing" Hoseok said standing next to Jungkook now who released some smoke through his lips.

"hm '' jungkook approached the prisoner and kneeled down to look at his face. He grabbed the man's hand with his gloves hand to not get himself dirty and scanned the man's face he could see he was in pain, which was good. the man would break and spill the information eventually. He just needed another push. "I suppose you already know who I am" Jungkook said to the man who looked at him with angry eyes.

"Fucking Jeon" the man spat with bloody lips Jungkook looked at the splatter on his white button-up under his suit and looked displeased by that. He removed the cigarette from his lips and pressed the hot end into the man's eye. Someone dirty his clothes they pay for it. and knowing this man doesn't have money he just gotta pay with his limbs.

"Now, tell me. where is the trading route?" Jungkook asked one time nicely, next time he wouldn't be so nice.

The man just spat into Jungkook's face but he ended up missing. Well for the most part it hit Jungkook's coat and the raven hummed standing up. He swung his arm hitting the man in his face breaking his nose which started dripping with blood. And that was followed by another hit in his stomach knocking the air out of the man's lungs.

"Where is it?" Jungkook asked not to be nice this time. He motioned to his guard who pulled up the man's head using his hair and hit him again.

"I-i won't tell!"

"Really now?'' Jungkook took the last drag of his cigarette and flicked it to the man, the small leftover of the cigarette hitting the man's cheek who frowned. "I know your wife is shopping right now, Jua was her name wasn't it?" Jungkook said and the man fell silent.

"you touch her and you're dead!"

"Well, if you just tell me what I'm here for, none of this would have happened," Jungkook grinned. "so be a good husband and tell me my information"

The man was hesitating and Jungkook could see it. so he played into it.

"your wife will be left unharmed and you will be allowed to go free. I have a man following her all day one word from me and she's dead. So what will it be?"

"T-they go by boat.." the man said and lowered his head. "He uses a private ship to sail out of the waters, then the goods are transferred to a smaller boat while the people on board are distracted by the party."

"Well that wasn't so hard now was it?" Jungkook walked to the man and patted his cheek which was damaging to the man's pride after being treated like that after this.

"Now let me go."

"I will, somewhere where I feel like letting you go" Jungkook turned around and gave a nod to his men who started approaching the man.

"what no! what do you mean!?"

"I said to set you free, but we didn't discuss any location details. now goodbye" jungkook left the room and left the work to his men.

"So we got what he were looking for" hoseok said following the raven

"Yes we did, the only thing left is to find out who owns the ship and the trading. I want it to be mine" jungkook said.

"Also Jimin told me you are keeping a hybrid now?"

"did he now... Yes i am"

"That's cool, can I see him? I haven't really met with one before. they look kind and cute"